Dji Mic not working with Samsung s20
1939 9 2022-7-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Imcha
New

France

hello,i tried this mic with other android phone and iphone and it worked. i tried it with 2 different samsung brand and it doesnt.
can somebody help?

2022-7-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience caused, can you provide us with the following information for confirmation?
1. Screenshot phone settings - about interface screenshots (including specific model information and system version);
2. The process of connecting and using the DJI MIC by shooting from a third perspective (
premise: the control center of the mobile phone has recognized the DJI MIC, and the recording software has no waveform).
Thank you.
2022-7-11
Use props
Imcha
New

France

2022-7-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Thanks for the information, we will keep you updated and have sent you a PM as well. Please check and don't worry.
2022-7-11
Use props
djiuser_nJOLG5G8E5nW
New

Luxembourg

DJI Natalia Posted at 7-11 22:56
Thanks for the information, we will keep you updated. Please don't worry.

Hi, I'm having the same problem. Double checked everything and still the same issue exists.
Phone: Note 20 ultra
Any news on the problem?
Should I just give up and return my purchase?
2022-8-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_nJOLG5G8E5nW Posted at 8-7 15:53
Hi, I'm having the same problem. Double checked everything and still the same issue exists.
Phone: Note 20 ultra
Any news on the problem?

Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Could you please try to change to another phone to see if the problem still exists?
Please keep us updated about your issue.

2022-8-7
Use props
Avijobo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 47188 ft
Belgium

Is this problem solved now with the S20?
2022-9-27
Use props
djiuser_7qRuP9hqmgcE
New

Israel

Hello Im having this problem as well. got Samsung s-20
the dji mic doesn't work, my videos are silenced, with no sound been recorded through the dji mic. any advice will hellp
2023-1-14
Use props
Marco P.
New

Italy

Samsung Galaxy S20+ (SM-G985F/DS), Android 1.3 , One UI 5.1 , Kernel 4.19.87-27102101
Same issue me too: no audio track is recorded through the trasmitter mic, only from the mobile phone mic. Are you planning to solve this with next firmware upgrade?
BTW You should at least update the Compatibility List with a warning.
2023-10-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Marco P. Posted at 10-3 05:27
Samsung Galaxy S20+ (SM-G985F/DS), Android 1.3 , One UI 5.1 , Kernel 4.19.87-27102101
Same issue me too: no audio track is recorded through the trasmitter mic, only from the mobile phone mic. Are you planning to solve this with next firmware upgrade?
BTW You should at least update the Compatibility List with a warning.

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. Sorry that currently there is no plan to add support, due to the chip hardware limitations,. Only Exynos 2100 has been confirmed to be supported. Exynos chips launched early are most likely not supported. It is suggested you could use another supported mobile device and try.

For the Mobile Phone Compatibility List, please refer to the following link, thanks.
https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... ibility_List_en.pdf
2023-10-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules