Unable to connect to N1 controller
635 3 2022-7-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
zapbrannigan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 104898 ft
United Kingdom

Mini 3 pro with DJI RC controller connects flawlessly.
I purchased an additional controller DJI RC N1 controller to do live streaming but am unable to connect at all. The software sees the drone because I can view videos and photos but it refuses to connect as a controller. Ive followed the suggestions of holding the button for 4 seconds to get into pairing mode but the controller and drone are ignoring each other.

What am I missing here?

THanks.
2022-7-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there zapbrannigan. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please for us to be able to isolate the issue? Thank you.
2022-7-11
Use props
zapbrannigan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 104898 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-11 18:54
Hello there zapbrannigan. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please for us to be able to isolate the issue? Thank you.

Thanks for getting back to me. I found the problem, it was a firmware version mismatch.
2022-7-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

zapbrannigan Posted at 7-12 03:43
Thanks for getting back to me. I found the problem, it was a firmware version mismatch.

Hi there zapbrannigan. You are very much welcome and thank you for the given update. If you have any other concerns or any inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2022-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules