air2s cant connect to my new samsung A13...please help
1054 1 2022-7-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
subbassline7
lvl.2
Flight distance : 75 ft
Greece

i downloaded the app dji fly  from dji page not the play store and it doesnt open to my samsung a13...i cant fly my drone in the midle of the summer and as a wedding videographer is the worst season  because i really need it for my jobs....anybody knows how can i fix this because i cant find a solution the app just doesnt open...keeps telling me at the end the app is not compatible with the phone...
2022-7-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there subbassline7. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. After checking the mobile device ( Samsung A13 ) that you are using on the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is not yet recommended for the DJI application. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung A13 will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). Kindly please rest assure that our DJI R&D Team are continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application in the future. Thank you.
2022-7-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules