Mavic Air 2 giving "jello" effects after a gentle flip over
978 1 2022-7-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nealj121
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1063337 ft
United States

My drone had a prop issue at takeoff - it rolled and landed flipped over. All within like 5 seconds so it didnt get very high.

I started to notice the wavy lines or jello effects while viewing through the camera after that gentle crash.

I have already switched out the blades in case of any damaged. No help there since they were in great shape as is.  

I am getting GIMBAL OVERLOAD warnining multiple times. But sometimes I will fly and it will be gone and I can take pictures with no wavy or jello effects.

Does anyone know how to fix the a gimbal or what I should look for? Or am I better off using one of my token things and send it in to DJI.

2022-7-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Nealj121. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since this unfortunate event happened to your DJI Mavic Air 2 and now you are having this issue. I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Just a friendly reminder that  DJI do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing the said DJI drone to avoid further damaging the said unit and voiding the warranty as well. Again, I am sorry for what happened and thank you.
2022-7-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules