DJI is not shipping...takes your money first, no status
1299 5 2022-7-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cutaway
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1942835 ft
United States

I ordered the DJI Mini 3 Pro on the very same day I received their email that it was in stock (5/19/2022).  DJI takes $737.71 right away.  It's been nearly two months, and it still says "To Be Shipped."  No update, nada.  What kind of scam is DJI running here?  How do they get away running this kind of business practice?

Very fishy....
2022-7-11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. We are sorry to read and to know about this feedback. This is not the experience we want you to have. Rest assured that we'll do our best to help you out. Please be advised that I've sent you a PM to verify and check some information. Please check, thank you.
2022-7-11
Use props
Cutaway
lvl.3
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 7-11 16:07
Hi there. We are sorry to read and to know about this feedback. This is not the experience we want you to have. Rest assured that we'll do our best to help you out. Please be advised that I've sent you a PM to verify and check some information. Please check, thank you.

Then, you should stop the business practice of taking customers' money upon order.  Instead, you should charge the credit card upon shipping.  

I was promised delivery by August 1st.  I just received "sorry" email with no ETA for delivery.
2022-7-31
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Cutaway Posted at 7-31 22:33
Then, you should stop the business practice of taking customers' money upon order.  Instead, you should charge the credit card upon shipping.  

I was promised delivery by August 1st.  I just received "sorry" email with no ETA for delivery. [view_image]

Sorry for your inconvenience. We will check and confirm your order with our teams. Much appreciate your patience and understanding.
2022-8-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Cutaway Posted at 7-31 22:33

I was promised delivery by August 1st.  I just received "sorry" email with no ETA for delivery. [view_image]

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We have checked your order and confirmed with our teams. All the orders will be arranged for shipment in order according to the payment time. We have prioritized your order. Your order status has been updated. Please check. You can search for the tracking on the UPS website. We will also pay attention to your order. Please let us know if you have any questions.
2022-8-1
Use props
Cutaway
lvl.3
United States

Thanks for the update.  I will post an update when it arrives.
2022-8-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules