DJI GO APP - NOT WORKING ON XAOMI REDMI NOTE 8 PRO
2674 3 2022-7-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
iamzandz
New

Philippines

Good Day Everyone,

Though I already read some post regarding the DJI GO app not working on their phones might as well I posted mine since my phone is not from flagship phones like samsung or other big brads mine was a Xaomi Redmi Note 8 pro, I tried using it for my DJI Osmo Mobile but it also keeps on closing. I was able to use it sometime arround last year but I dont know what happen if an update was made or not but just recently trying to use it again but no success. It just keeps on closing. Hope someone might have a solution. Thanks

2022-7-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there iamzandz. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will persist. Upon checking the mobile device ( Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 ) that your are using on the DJI Go application. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is not recommended for the DJI application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the  Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 will be able to work on the DJI Go application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go application while using it. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Go application. Thank you.

2022-7-11
Use props
iamzandz
New

Philippines

Hi Stephen,
I have tried using it on my friends huawei p10+ and its working, This happens only I think after the app was updated since I was able to use it last year on this phone "Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro". Please do understand that its too costly and not an efficient way that I/we would need to find a specific phone just to use DJI Products, in my case the DJI Osmo Mobile , would it be nice if the app would run on any phone? branded or not, flagship or not. I hope the App could be improved so it would work on any device running android 11. I tested it on phone with lower version and its working so probably its an error on the dev side. Thanks and hoping for your teams support.
2022-7-11
Use props
Rene Jensen
lvl.4
Denmark

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-11 20:43
Hello there iamzandz. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will persist. Upon checking the mobile device ( Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 ) that your are using on the DJI Go application. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is not recommended for the DJI application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the  Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 will be able to work on the DJI Go application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go application while using it. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Go application. Thank you.

[view_image]

Dji its your app who has a bug and you dont seem to fix it many others have problems with this app even their cellphone is on the list as you prefer to the app. i have 3 difrent phones with android 12 and a tablet and it worked fine before they updatet to android 12. so the problem is at your end in there.as you always say when there is problem as standard answer is your phone is not compatible with the app bullocks. even my phones and tablet is on your requared list over working devices but still it wont open here so fix this Thats why i use litchi app here for my 2 drones and it works every time here mutch better app
2022-9-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules