Sick to the core
1055 5 2015-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Stevo9401
lvl.1
Flight distance : 261289 ft

United Kingdom

bought my phantom a few weeks ago hoping to get it to florida on holiday so bought the hard shell backpack too and now she,s poorly after it went crackers on saturday, carnt get no joy from anyone in germany to get it fixed, i just want to cry, any ideas phantom ,ers steve c.
2015-8-4
Use props
gregg1r
lvl.4

United States

Take a deep breath. Now easy..  

I think what you are attempting to state is that you've only owned a Phantom a couple of weeks. You planned on taking it with you on vacation, but had a crash this past weekend. Am I correct?

Make contact with a US dealer and purchase one in Florida or New York. Bring your hard case with you so that you can package the new toy up to bring back after the vacation.

B&H photovideo sells Phantoms. Not sure what dealers are in Florida, but there are plenty of them Bring whatever batteries you have with you for longer flight times before charging,
2015-8-4
Use props
Curious George
lvl.1
Flight distance : 73593 ft

United States

Yes, what Greg said.

I live in Tampa and purchased mine from Hobby Superstore over in Ft. Lauderdale. Great service over the phone, arrived as scheduled. They're on the DJI list of distributors.
2015-8-4
Use props
Michael M
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1984898 ft
Canada

ugh same problem here. manager at Drones plus went back on his word about his 10 day warranty after i told him about mine loosing a motor mid flight. He doesnt want to replace it so Im escalating with paypal
2015-8-4
Use props
Stevo9401
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Good idea Greg but I don't want to have to buy another one and unfortunately I'm not a millionaire lol
2015-8-4
Use props
Stevo9401
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Just want to get it to Germany and get it fixed but that seems impossible at the moment they are not replying to any emails I've sent, don't know what to do next??????
2015-8-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules