Very impressive 360s
2022-7-12
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Amazing,  if only you could mix the 360 with motion for the water that would be out of this world
2022-7-12
Use props
sbonev
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3665279 ft
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 7-12 04:14
Amazing,  if only you could mix the 360 with motion for the water that would be out of this world

yeah, i wish...probably with nd filters would have had improved effect, unfortunately haven't received them yet.
2022-7-12
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

sbonev Posted at 7-12 04:16
yeah, i wish...probably with nd filters would have had improved effect, unfortunately haven't received them yet.

I was thinking more like a 360 video with the motion of the water fall that you can pan and move around.
2022-7-12
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Fantastic.  It must be over thirty years since I last visited Swallow Falls and Betwys-y-Coed. Thanks for the memory.
2022-7-12
Use props
sbonev
Second Officer
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 7-12 04:20
I was thinking more like a 360 video with the motion of the water fall that you can pan and move around.

yeah, perhaps in mini 10 that feature will be available
2022-7-12
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Being honest whilst they are great pans I would say the falls are better displayed in a straight forward photo or video. I actually missed them entirely in my first look and was about to ask if the wrong photos had been posted until I saw comments that indicated they seemed to be visible, turns out I was too zoomed in.....
But that's just my opinion.
2022-7-12
Use props
sbonev
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 7-12 05:11
Being honest whilst they are great pans I would say the falls are better displayed in a straight forward photo or video. I actually missed them entirely in my first look and was about to ask if the wrong photos had been posted until I saw comments that indicated they seemed to be visible, turns out I was too zoomed in.....
But that's just my opinion.

well i actually planned to do 360 of the falls only, but it was tricky due to the trees and the surroundings were also really beautiful, so i decided to do it from above. didn't have time to try both, definitely will do it next time. videos i have, just need to edit them.
2022-7-12
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

sbonev Posted at 7-12 05:22
well i actually planned to do 360 of the falls only, but it was tricky due to the trees and the surroundings were also really beautiful, so i decided to do it from above. didn't have time to try both, definitely will do it next time. videos i have, just need to edit them.

yep some of the tree views are magnificent and very unexpected, combined with the riggedness of the terrain they are almost American Rockies' like in their nature.
30+ years ago I was on the A5 somewhere in Wales and to the right there was the most glorious view down a heavily wooded valley, it was Autumn, the sun was "just right"  and the leaves were all colours, breath taking.
2022-7-12
Use props
Bussty
First Officer
Flight distance : 320951 ft
New Zealand

So nice to see actual clouds not edited in (i.e the drone can capture them with it's gimbal pitch)

Really nice
2022-7-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there sbonev. Good day and thank you for posting these fantastic spheres that you have created. Nicely done and thank you for your support.
2022-7-12
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very nice ones.
Nice railroad too!
2022-8-9
Use props
Advanced