Help Please - Video not saving on MP1
935 4 2022-7-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
andyscots
New

Ireland

Hi

I'm having issues with video saving on my MP1. It's not basically. I had an SD Card in it and it was saving videos no problem at all in 1080. The last couple of times, when i try recording the video/camera settings falsh to N/A and nothing is recorded on the SD card. I've since removed the SD card and attempted to save the video on my iPhone 12 but again, there's nothing there. Photos ARE saving on both the SD and the iPhone.

I thought it may be a corrupt SD card but as the video isn't saving to my phone either I'm at a loss. Hopefully it's something simple. The iphone icon does appear in the red video/shoot button.

Has anyone any suggestions please?
2022-7-12
Use props
samuelward
New

India

The form of a work of writing is one more word for the work's structure. Form mentions to the way a structure is organized and put composed. Most genres of writing have an over-all form that is characteristic for that genre. Such projects are no dissimilar. Book account form is included of a loose, three-part structure: an outline, a summary, and an examination. Like all writing forms, new critique forms are supple, so these three shares will be dissimilar depending on the writer and the topic. Find extra at the essay writing aid. essay reviewshttps://sites.google.com/site/bestessaywritingservicereview/
2022-7-17
Use props
historypaperwriter
lvl.1

Kenya

You know what you need when you want to order online assignments. You need an organization you can trust, you need 24/7 live support teams to answer your culture assignment help questions, and you need to get the best grades possible on all your homework assignments online. Original work, quality work, database research, and excellent – error-free work – including in formatting: APA, MLA, and any format you may need. When you need a quality online math assignment, online homework, or online assignments, you can rely on our professional assistance teams to provide you with the best online assignment solutions. Always the top grades for your online physics homework, and online assignments – and 100% satisfaction guarantees. You can trust us with your task and receive writing help that you can use as a guide for your writing. It will substantially simplify your task. Our services also involve editing and enhancing an essay, research paper, or thesis in addition to generating model papers. Depending on what you need, our writers can either improve your work or give you just one or two sections essay help sample
2022-8-1
Use props
dars_kk
New

Ukraine

Thanks to you! It was really useful for me
2022-9-22
Use props
andrewgrue
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Good resources..