** NEW FIRMWARE UPDATE RELEASED TODAY VERSION 1.3.20 * *
1516 6 2015-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
monodogg
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1035784 ft
United States

This Firmware should fix the RC controller issue according to the information I received from DJI. I also have the same issue with my controller. I have not done this myself but I will and when I do I will let you guys know if it corrected the controller error or not
2015-8-4
Use props
sasalito
lvl.1

United States

So my question is, im an Adroid user, since we didn't get the update should we do the firmware upgrade anyway?
2015-8-4
Use props
TAZ
lvl.2

United States

sasalito Posted at 2015-8-5 05:47
So my question is, im an Adroid user, since we didn't get the update should we do the firmware upgra ...

You do not need the new application version to successfully utilize the new firmware, so yes you can upgrade your firmware and use the old application to fly.
2015-8-4
Use props
dji.blitzk
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1752986 ft
  • >>>
United States

Did you not bother to read all of the other threads on here about the new firmware before posting a new one for no reason?
2015-8-4
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

I think having 14 threads from 13 excited forum members about the Go App and FirmWare update, is a hoot.
Every time another one pops up, I laugh...

I guess some people just prefer their own thread.. LOL

RedHotPoker

2015-8-4
Use props
aburkefl
Second Officer
Flight distance : 78612 ft
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2015-8-5 06:29
I think having 14 threads from 13 excited forum members about the Go App and FirmWare update, is a h ...

LMAO - I kind of thought the same thing. Every time you see a post from me, send me a response. Every time I see a post from you, I'll send you a response. After a few weeks, we'll have so many "points" here we'll be able to rule the world! LOL

Either that or we'll just become a couple of obnoxious guys!

Frankly, I think I'm just going to cool it on the upgrade - at least until there's a GO version for Android. If, in the meantime, it's discovered that the latest version sends your P3 to Timbuctu, I'll still have mine! After all, isn't that the theme = "...there can be only one!...." Oh, that's another story! LOL
2015-8-5
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

I'm sure there will be a few more other new threads, throughout the week. Proclaiming the obvious, to the rest of us.

It's a cold and cloudy day here, so I may reserve my one trip out for a bank visit, and groceries run
Not sure I will get any flying in today, but I hope to go, perhaps after lunch. ;-)

What about you, Are you going to be flying today?

RedHotPoker

2015-8-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules