Live display freezes on app while drone in flight
289 2 2022-7-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
motoklicks
lvl.1
India

Hey guys, while flying my mavic air 2, after initial few minutes in flight, the display starts to hang on my iphone. The drone is just a few months old, I have the most optimum card (V30 U3 A2), the phone is in good condition (tried android and the issue persisted). I have complete control of the flight but cant see what the camera is seeing at the moment, irrespective of wether the recording is on or not. Anyone else has faced the same issue and were ab le to rectify it? Pls help out. Its frustrating to say the least!!!
2022-7-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there motoklicks. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly  please try to fly your DJI Mavic Air 2 to a different location or in an open area with less interference and please stay within the line of sight to isolate the issue. The said DJI drone might have picked up magnetic interference from the area. That might be the reason why you are experiencing these issues. In addition I will post a diagram on how to get optimal transmission for your DJI Mavic Air  2. Thank you.

2022-7-13
Use props
motoklicks
lvl.1
India

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-13 21:13
Hello there motoklicks. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly  please try to fly your DJI Mavic Air 2 to a different location or in an open area with less interference and please stay within the line of sight to isolate the issue. The said DJI drone might have picked up magnetic interference from the area. That might be the reason why you are experiencing these issues. In addition I will post a diagram on how to get optimal transmission for your DJI Mavic Air  2. Thank you.

[view_image]

Thank you for the prompt reply Stephen. I have tried to operate the drone in open areas without any sort of electrical or radio setups. Have experienced it almost at every location i went to. The LOS was pretty clear and without any obstructions. One thing I noticed is that the glitch is very scarce or non existent when flying at night, even with obstructions and interference. Do you recon heat has something to do with it?
2022-7-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules