Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
razbo21
lvl.2
Flight distance : 36535 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hello

I read some where that you can buy DJI refresh care after 48 hours, is this sill the case and if so am I able to buy this cover for my mini 3

Thanks
2022-7-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, Razbo21. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. Please be advised the DJI Care Refresh can only be bound to a product meeting the following criteria:
1. Brand new and un-activated;
2. Aircraft or gimbal activated within the last 48 hours
3. Aircraft approved via video verification

If the unit was activated beyond the 48-hour window. You will be needing to forward a request to our corresponding DJI Care team regarding the concern. For further assistance, you may kindly send an email to djicare@dji.com or you may kindly undergo the video verification. You may kindly visit this link for better visualization: https://service.dji.com/djicare/customerupload Thank you.
2022-7-13
Use props
djiuser_StEIK4gTix2O
New
Flight distance : 67635 ft
United States

2022-12-6
Use props
djiuser_StEIK4gTix2O
New
United States

I just uploaded a video
2022-12-6
Use props
djiuser_StEIK4gTix2O
New
United States

I just uploaded a video
20221125_140259.jpg
2022-12-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, if you've uploaded the verification video, our Care team will have a check and send you an email. Please wait for the email update.
2022-12-6
Use props
djiuser_QEHHdocL9qkd
New
Flight distance : 892 ft
Ireland

DJI Diana Posted at 2022-7-13 15:08
Hi, Razbo21. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. Please be advised the DJI Care Refresh can only be bound to a product meeting the following criteria:
1. Brand new and un-activated;
2. Aircraft or gimbal activated within the last 48 hours

Hi. I just purchased DJI mini 3 and wanted to purchase care refresh. How do i use my phone to live screen recoding on an andriod phone. What app do i need?
2023-4-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_QEHHdocL9qkd Posted at 4-26 06:49
Hi. I just purchased DJI mini 3 and wanted to purchase care refresh. How do i use my phone to live screen recoding on an andriod phone. What app do i need?

If your drone is brand new and unactivated or activated within the last 48 hours, you can purchase DJI Care Refresh through this link. https://store.dji.com/product/dj ... i-mini-3?vid=128271
If your aircraft has been activated for more than 48 hours, you can apply for video verification and check the sample video through this link. https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/customerupload
As for how to screen record on your mobile device, we recommend you contact the corresponding mobile device customer service for detailed instructions.

2023-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules