AGRAS MG-1S & Charger Activation
1231 1 2022-7-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pin9777
lvl.1

Croatia

Hello DJI,
I have trouble activating the Agras MG-1S aircraft and the Intelligent Battery Charger.

According to the instructions, there are two ways to activate the charger: 1) by connecting to a PC and running the DJI Assistant 2 (MG series) application, and 2) via the aircraft's remote controller. We tried both methods but to no avail.
Connecting to a PC recognises the Intelligent Battery Charger, and offers the option to update the firmware, however after the update nothing changes, the charger is not activated, and the application still provides only the same option to update the firmware.
With the activation option via the remote controller, it gets stuck on logging in with the DJI profile and I can not activate charger nor the aircraft. The username and password are correct because I have successfully logged on to the computer and other DJI aircraft.

I have tried different login profiles, connecting to the Internet via different wifi networks, connecting via Huawei USB stick with SIM cards from different teleoperators, update of the remote controller and aircraft software, but login and activation still don't work.

I also try to contact you a few weeks ago via e-mail iuav@dji.com, and via the contact form at https://www.dji.com/hr/mg-1s#contact but still did not receive any response.
Can you please help me resolve this activation issue?

2022-7-14
Use props
Pin9777
lvl.1

Croatia

Does anyone have a solution or any advice related to the activation problem? My batteries are almost empty.
2022-8-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules