Cant pair aircraft to controller
557 8 2022-7-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
simkohovno
lvl.1

Czechia

when I try to pair the remote with the drone it only connects for about 5 seconds and then disconnects and flashes yellow quickly, according to the manual the remote control signal is lost. The remote is a fully charged drone with a battery too so I don't know what it could be. I can't download the firmware and the flysafe update either due to not being able to connect the aircraft. any tips are appreciated. Mobile: Iphone 12Mini

2022-7-14
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Can you post a video of what you are seeing somewhere then post a link to that video here?
Please described PRECISELY what steps you are taking to pair the drone and controller?
2022-7-14
Use props
simkohovno
lvl.1

Czechia

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 7-14 07:42
Can you post a video of what you are seeing somewhere then post a link to that video here?
Please described PRECISELY what steps you are taking to pair the drone and controller?

first I open the drone's wings and short press and then hold the button until it beeps. then I do the same on the controller, short press and then hold the button until it beeps and then connect the mobile phone and wait for the drone to pair with the app
2022-7-14
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have a look at

and watch it the whole way through.
If they still won't link remove the memory card from the drone and try again. I also think there is some other very simple thing that blocks the pairing but I can not remember what it is.
2022-7-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to download the DJI Assistant 2 software and please update/refresh the firmware for both aircraft and RC then perform the linking process and check if the issue persists. You may download the said software using the link below. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-7-14
Use props
simkohovno
lvl.1

Czechia

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 7-14 12:53
Have a look at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_EC61fzeUc
and watch it the whole way through.

thanks it connects  i can record and take a photo but cant fly. some tips?
2022-7-15
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

simkohovno Posted at 7-15 01:47
thanks it connects  i can record and take a photo but cant fly. some tips?

Are you trying to fly indoors?
2022-7-15
Use props
fateofangel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1397238 ft
Poland

what color are the led signals?
Start the propellers like that

or auto start from the app
2022-7-15
Use props