1274 46 2022-7-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GLOBAL HAWK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 287841 ft
Australia

ABC News Australia

I must admit, I have never ever been inclined to spy or perve on someone with a drone. 99.9% responsible users having their hand slapped as a result of the 00.01% idiots who want to play the wrong way.
2022-7-14
Use props
nosnoop
lvl.4
Flight distance : 237953 ft
Canada

It's not just Australia.
I think many countries would do the same.
All it takes is an idiot doing something stupid, and made it to the new headlines causing outcries.
2022-7-14
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Your thread title is nonsense.
Nothing's happened to make flying difficult.
2022-7-14
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

yeah that just isn't true at all, sorry.  nowhere does less than 1% dictate what happens to the rest of the people.  i know we hate those rogue pilots but let's be realistic, they're not the cause for new "laws."  the government is eager to go after you whether your scofflaw rate is 0.01%, 1%, 10%, or 100%.  maybe it's a good excuse to point the finger at bad guy instead of your tyrant government but i can't think of another activity (skateboarding, bicycling, downhill skiing, motorcycling, tossing around the baseball at the park, flying a kit.....) where the participants believe their laws are becoming more harsh because of the illegal actions of so very few.  it's just a drone so nothing you do with it can be all that illegal; however, it's just a drone and that means the vast majority of the non-flyers don't like you and whatever you are legally doing.

in america, we are free.  the rights of the many are not infringed on because of the stupidity of the few.  yes, government attempts it all the time but it always fails in the end.  for example, guns.  yet quite the opposite down under.  a few loose cannons and everybody loses their s*.  that's the difference between the government telling the people what to do as opposed to the people telling the government what to do.  we slap the government not the other way around.  sorry i had to go there but recreational drone flying in america will always be just that...a hobby everyone can enjoy without a bunch of silly laws and rules.
2022-7-14
Use props
CineDude
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Those same lawyers are just looking for work while at the same time planting ideas into the minds of the already derranged.

Australia has already shown itself to be a beacon of oppression and tyranny over the last 2 years, as well as a bunch of other supposedly "progressive" Western countries. There is nothing "progressive" about dictatorship and oppression, unless of course "progressivism" is just a euphemism.
2022-7-14
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

CineDude Posted at 7-14 17:51
Those same lawyers are just looking for work while at the same time planting ideas into the minds of the already derranged.

Australia has already shown itself to be a beacon of oppression and tyranny over the last 2 years, as well as a bunch of other supposedly "progressive" Western countries. There is nothing "progressive" about dictatorship and oppression, unless of course "progressivism" is just a euphemism.

Australia has already shown itself to be a beacon of oppression and tyranny over the last 2 years
Really?
Is that what Sky News told you?
You have no idea.

2022-7-14
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

The Saint Posted at 7-14 17:25
yeah that just isn't true at all, sorry.  nowhere does less than 1% dictate what happens to the rest of the people.  i know we hate those rogue pilots but let's be realistic, they're not the cause for new "laws."  the government is eager to go after you whether your scofflaw rate is 0.01%, 1%, 10%, or 100%.  maybe it's a good excuse to point the finger at bad guy instead of your tyrant government but i can't think of another activity (skateboarding, bicycling, downhill skiing, motorcycling, tossing around the baseball at the park, flying a kit.....) where the participants believe their laws are becoming more harsh because of the illegal actions of so very few.  it's just a drone so nothing you do with it can be all that illegal; however, it's just a drone and that means the vast majority of the non-flyers don't like you and whatever you are legally doing.

in america, we are free.  the rights of the many are not infringed on because of the stupidity of the few.  yes, government attempts it all the time but it always fails in the end.  for example, guns.  yet quite the opposite down under.  a few loose cannons and everybody loses their s*.  that's the difference between the government telling the people what to do as opposed to the people telling the government what to do.  we slap the government not the other way around.  sorry i had to go there but recreational drone flying in america will always be just that...a hobby everyone can enjoy without a bunch of silly laws and rules.

... your tyrant government
What tyrant government?

in america, we are free.
It's always a chuckle hearing Americans say that like they think nowhere else has liberty.
Citizens of many countries have more freedom than the US.
2022-7-14
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

it's all fun and laughs...until it's not.

no country is free unless the citizens are armed.  doesn't matter anything else you have or don't have, if the citizens are not armed and the government took away those weapons, the government is tyrannical and it's just a matter of when, not if.  ask ukraine.  there is some amount of liberty elsewhere but it's fleeting at best.
2022-7-14
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

The Saint Posted at 7-14 18:30

no country is free unless the citizens are armed.  doesn't matter anything else you have or don't have, if the citizens are not armed and the government took away those weapons, the government is tyrannical and it's just a matter of when, not if.  ask ukraine.  there is some amount of liberty elsewhere but it's fleeting at best.

no country is free unless the citizens are armed.
You have no idea what freedom and liberty are.
2022-7-14
Use props
djiuser_UiOpbSlvbHqN
lvl.3
Flight distance : 249249 ft
United States

There is a part in the article that says "you can even 3d print a drone."  What sort of absurdity and nonsense is that?
2022-7-14
Use props
Falcoc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 370965 ft
United States

Spot on. It was hard to watch what the Australian government did to their people. The disobedient ones were thrown into remote covid concentration camps. Not to mention all the other atrocities they have committed against their people. Shameful and right on par with China and NK.
2022-7-14
Use props
nosnoop
lvl.4
Canada

Luckily, most countries and people around the world don't share your extreme views.
2022-7-14
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

Falcoc Posted at 7-14 20:10
Spot on. It was hard to watch what the Australian government did to their people. The disobedient ones were thrown into remote covid concentration camps. Not to mention all the other atrocities they have committed against their people. Shameful and right on par with China and NK.

It was hard to watch what the Australian government did to their people. The disobedient ones were thrown into remote covid concentration camps.
It's hard to listen to willfully ignorant people like you speak such total nonsense.
What you've accepted as fact is very far from the truth.

Not to mention all the other atrocities they have committed against their people. Shameful and right on par with China and NK.
Sorry mate. .. you have less than no idea what you are talking about.
Take it from someone who actually lives in the country.
There never have been any remote covid concentration camps and the "disobedient ones" haven't been removed from society.
Where do you find such fiction (Fox "News")? and why are you so gullible to believe it?

2022-7-14
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

Since 1996, Australia also made it harder for gun fanatics to kill people, including small children. In the meantime we have made it easier in the US. In the US we hate kids after birth but protect them fiercely before birth. Weird.
2022-7-14
Use props
nosnoop
lvl.4
Canada

It was hard to watch what the US government did to their people.

US, despite being the leader in medical and vaccine technologies, is one of the worst Covid handling countries in the world.

Its death rate is 7.4x that of Australia.
If US had death rate similar to Australia, US would have 134,000 deaths instead of 1 million!
Yes, 866,000 US citizens' lives would have been saved!    This is mind boggling numbers.
This in addition to millions less hospitalization, ICU admission, long covid and sufferings.

I wish Canada would have done what Australia did.
2022-7-14
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

What a bizarre response. I think you should consult with a mental health expert before it gets worse.
And...BTW our biggest fan of communist governments is guess who... The Donald. Remember? Just last week he reinforced his admiration of them. Ooops, no FoxNews coverage on that I guess.
2022-7-14
Use props
Falcoc
lvl.4
United States

Labroides Posted at 7-14 20:43
It was hard to watch what the Australian government did to their people. The disobedient ones were thrown into remote covid concentration camps.
It's hard to listen to willfully ignorant people like you speak such total nonsense.

The Unites States is certainly no angel, but what Australia and even NZ has pulled off takes the cake. Crimes against humanity, straight up. I have seen enough, no need for your dishonest comments. Are you aware that you are making yourself part of a satanic and psychopathic regime? Time to wake up because you won't be spared simply because you are on their side.
2022-7-14
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Satanic? Uhoh. Sounds like a QAnon member here.
2022-7-14
Use props
Falcoc
lvl.4
United States

GaryDoug Posted at 7-14 21:00
What a bizarre response. I think you should consult with a mental health expert before it gets worse.
And...BTW our biggest fan of communist governments is guess who... The Donald. Remember? Just last week he reinforced his admiration of them. Ooops, no FoxNews coverage on that I guess.

Another severe derangement case.
2022-7-14
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

nosnoop Posted at 7-14 20:50
It was hard to watch what the US government did to their people.

US, despite being the leader in medical and vaccine technologies, is one of the worst Covid handling countries in the world.

"Yes, 866,000 US citizens' lives would have been saved!    This is mind boggling numbers."

yes, so sad.
2022-7-14
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

Falcoc Posted at 7-14 21:02
The Unites States is certainly no angel, but what Australia and even NZ has pulled off takes the cake. Crimes against humanity, straight up. I have seen enough, no need for your dishonest comments. Are you aware that you are making yourself part of a satanic and psychopathic regime? Time to wake up because you won't be spared simply because you are on their side.

what Australia and even NZ has pulled off takes the cake. Crimes against humanity, straight up. I have seen enough
You haven't seen anything .. you've just been told lies and beliebed them.
You're an ignorant fool to be taken in by the lies that you get fed.

no need for your dishonest comments.
Obviously you have no need for facts ... they only spoil the delusions you enjoy.

You think I'm telling lies? ...  I only live in Australia so I know for a fact that you are spewing garbage that you have no actual knowledge of.

Are you aware that you are making yourself part of a satanic and psychopathic regime?
Are you aware that you've been misled by whoever feeds you this crap?
Stop listening to them.

2022-7-14
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Labroides Posted at 7-14 21:15
what Australia and even NZ has pulled off takes the cake. Crimes against humanity, straight up. I have seen enough
You haven't seen anything .. you've just been told lies and beliebed them.
You're an ignorant fool to be taken in by the lies that you get fed.

Reality doesn't work with these folks. They only believe the Rupert Murdoch crap they are hearing. Remember how he was in Oz before you wisely kicked him out?
2022-7-14
Use props
Falcoc
lvl.4
United States

"I wish Canada would have done what Australia did."

"Me too, so sad."

There it is. It usually doesn't take long until the authoritarian bootlickers want to reveal themselves. They can't help it.
2022-7-14
Use props
nosnoop
lvl.4
Canada

Falcoc Posted at 7-14 21:23
"I wish Canada would have done what Australia did."

"Me too, so sad."

Just take your delusional views elsewhere.
This is a drone forum, not a place to spread misinformation.
2022-7-14
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
Luxembourg

in america, we are free.  the rights of the many are not infringed on because of the stupidity of the few.  yes, government attempts it all the time but it always fails in the end.  for example, guns.  yet quite the opposite down under.  a few loose cannons and everybody loses their s*.  that's the difference between the government telling the people what to do as opposed to the people telling the government what to do.  we slap the government not the other way around.  sorry i had to go there but recreational drone flying in america will always be just that...a hobby everyone can enjoy without a bunch of silly laws and rules.

I dont agree with that, if we didn't have the idiots flying where they should, we wouldnt have many of the restrictions that came about over the last few years
2022-7-14
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

GaryDoug Posted at 7-14 21:21
Reality doesn't work with these folks. They only believe the Rupert Murdoch crap they are hearing. Remember how he was in Oz before you wisely kicked him out?

You're right about how pointless it is to waste words on cult members.

They only believe the Rupert Murdoch crap they are hearing. Remember how he was in Oz before you wisely kicked him out?

He wasn't perfect, but he's much worse since he went global.
He still has extensive media interests here, but apart from Sky News (Fox Lite), it's mostly much more reasonable than what he serves up over there.
2022-7-14
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
Luxembourg

The claim that she was peeped at is quite easily provable, length of time the drone was in that spot for 1, also any footage taken, cause let's face it, they would have recorded that, and even if deleted it could have been recovered unless written over again.

I suspect that perhaps she saw the drone fly past and threw it out of proportion, no telling now...

OK, I'm moving on now lol
2022-7-14
Use props
fatsharkaunz
lvl.4
Australia

WOW , what started as a normal thread , certainly turned a lot of corners with mistruths and believed lies.............just WOW.
The utter bull... comments about Australia are unbelievable, how can people be so f'n brainwashed like that, disgusting.
Lets just keep the political bull... out of this group , and all be here for what it is, a group discussion for our new toys ;)
2022-7-14
Use props
martindronester
lvl.3
Canada

Labroides Posted at 7-14 19:11
no country is free unless the citizens are armed.
You have no idea what freedom and liberty are.

YOU have no idea what YOU are talking about...clueless Aussie!
2022-7-16
Use props
martindronester
lvl.3
Canada

Labroides Posted at 7-14 20:43
It was hard to watch what the Australian government did to their people. The disobedient ones were thrown into remote covid concentration camps.

It's hard to listen to willfully ignorant people like you Mr Roides of the derriere!
2022-7-16
Use props
martindronester
lvl.3
Canada

GaryDoug Posted at 7-14 21:21
Reality doesn't work with these folks. They only believe the Rupert Murdoch crap they are hearing. Remember how he was in Oz before you wisely kicked him out?

You're an even bigger pillock than the ignorant  hemorrhoid Labofroids dork from down under.
Ignorant children spewing bollocks on a drone forum- grow up the pair of you! Total twats!
2022-7-16
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

martindronester Posted at 7-16 00:43
You're an even bigger pillock than the ignorant  hemorrhoid Labofroids dork from down under.
Ignorant children spewing bollocks on a drone forum- grow up the pair of you! Total twats!

So you don't like me or what I said ... but please do explain your objection.
What have you got to add to the discussion?

Or are you just a pig-ignorant Qnaon cultist who has nothing intelligent to say?
2022-7-16
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

in america, we are free.  the rights of the many are not infringed on because of the stupidity of the few.  yes, government attempts it all the time but it always fails in the end.  for example, guns.  yet quite the opposite down under.  a few loose cannons and everybody loses their s*.  that's the difference between the government telling the people what to do as opposed to the people telling the government what to do.  we slap the government not the other way around.  sorry i had to go there but recreational drone flying in america will always be just that...a hobby everyone can enjoy without a bunch of silly laws and rules.

Wow, you live in what you call the greatest democracy in the world (joke)

It costs over 2 billion to elect an American president “ money talks”
Your country has been in existence for 275 years, 250 of those you have been at war.
The richest country in the world cannot afford health care for all its citizens.
Women don’t have the right to choose
You have 6% of the world population and 25% of its prisoners
17% of your children go to bed hungry.

Americans have great difficulty in spelling democracy let alone living in one.

The truth sometimes hurts,
2022-7-16
Use props
martindronester
lvl.3
Canada

Labroides Posted at 7-16 01:21
So you don't like me or what I said ... but please do explain your objection.
What have you got to add to the discussion?

Such a drongo reply- sorry, not going down that rabbit hole...

In passing, I will mention that a lot of people believe the most frequently washed body part in 2021 was the hands.
But, in fact, it was the brain!
2022-7-16
Use props
Mini-G
Second Officer
Flight distance : 663304 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Hi all,

In the state of Victoria - Australia, there is a rule that you cannot fly drones in all parks managed by Parks Victoria.
This is written on their website and at some of the more popular tourist destinations.
The definitions of parks in this situation includes national parks, some coastal beach reserves and other designated parks.
Not all states in Australia are this prescriptive.

I do get it but at some of these coast reservations are rarely visited and have no beach or immediate access.
I would think that as long it’s safe and within the guidelines it would be ok.
2022-7-16
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Mini-G Posted at 7-16 15:02
Hi all,

In the state of Victoria - Australia, there is a rule that you cannot fly drones in all parks managed by Parks Victoria.

That is a typical over-reaction by Parks Victoria. But remember, Parks Victoria does not regulate aviation or the skies, they have no jurisdiction there. What they can do is stop you taking off or landing in one of their parks, but they cannot stop you from flying over them.
2022-7-16
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

djiuser_UiOpbSlvbHqN Posted at 7-14 19:19
There is a part in the article that says "you can even 3d print a drone."  What sort of absurdity and nonsense is that?

The item is a news item on the ABC, which is supposedly a government owned broadcasting organisation, similar to the BBC. However the truth is that it is a massivlely left wing organisation that employs the same tactics as news media the world over, that is to distort and push rubbish in order to gain readers.

I liked the bit: "She was clearly washing naked in the shower and she slammed the window immediately. It didn't occur to her to shower with the window closed?

2022-7-16
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

All this misguided effuse is depressing to me. It looks like the only result of it is that we all become slaves to an arrogant regime which suppresses all logical thought. I really wonder how many minutes of public service any of you mindless posters have spent in service to your country, even flying your fake distorted flags. For me it was 3,153,600 minutes. Try to catch up, losers . Until you do, you are not "patriots" in any regard.
2022-7-16
Use props
Falcoc
lvl.4
United States

GaryDoug Posted at 7-16 19:50
All this misguided effuse is depressing to me. It looks like the only result of it is that we all become slaves to an arrogant regime which suppresses all logical thought. I really wonder how many minutes of public service any of you mindless posters have spent in service to your country, even flying your fake distorted flags. For me it was 3,153,600 minutes. Try to catch up, losers . Until you do, you are not "patriots" in any regard.

It is not up you to decide who is a patriot and who is not. Also, not sure why you automatically assume people watch certain news channels, fly a flag and are in a certain spot in the political spectrum? Why not let everyone watch and fly whatever they want? You seem mentally riddled and exhausted. A few days ago, you told me to consult with a mental health expert. To tell you the truth, I am being mentally and psychically examined every 6 months to keep my airline pilot license current. I normally don't mention it, but I'm a captain of a B777F and B767 freighter. We have two 777 and four 767 under lease in my families name. We fly them all over the world, which means I can't be a mental case.
2022-7-16
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

Falcoc Posted at 7-16 20:39
It is not up you to decide who is a patriot and who is not. Also, not sure why you automatically assume people watch certain news channels, fly a flag and are in a certain spot in the political spectrum? Why not let everyone watch and fly whatever they want? You seem mentally riddled and exhausted. A few days ago, you told me to consult with a mental health expert. To tell you the truth, I am being mentally and psychically examined every 6 months to keep my airline pilot license current. I normally don't mention it, but I'm a captain of a B777F and B767 freighter. We have two 777 and four 767 under lease in my families name. We fly them all over the world, which means I can't be a mental case.

So how does an otherwise intelligent person, become so gullible and brainwashed that they believe and spread the mindless, moronic nonsense you posted earlier?
How do you became so detached from reality?

The suggestions about the Australian government being on par with North Korea for human rights violations is laughable and easily proved as false.
The nonsense about speaking against the garbage you spew makes one part of a satanic and psychopathic regime is the icing on the cake and shows that you should be a mental case.

Try discussing it at your next evaluation and see how that goes.
2022-7-16
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules