1294 46 2022-7-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Falcoc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 370965 ft
United States

Labroides Posted at 7-16 20:59
So how does an otherwise intelligent person, become so gullible and brainwashed that they believe and spread the mindless, moronic nonsense you posted earlier?
How do you became so detached from reality?

I can call you gullible, brainwashed and moronic just as easy. I understand that people are proud of their nation, but you are special. Unless you have been manipulated beyond repair, you know exactly what these government thugs did to innocent people. Also, intelligence doesn't mean anything. Wisdom in various forms is where it's at!
2022-7-16
Use props
TopDrones
lvl.2
Flight distance : 326191 ft

United States

Falcoc Posted at 7-14 21:02
The Unites States is certainly no angel, but what Australia and even NZ has pulled off takes the cake. Crimes against humanity, straight up. I have seen enough, no need for your dishonest comments. Are you aware that you are making yourself part of a satanic and psychopathic regime? Time to wake up because you won't be spared simply because you are on their side.

Have you been to NZ? Where do you get this garbage from. Come and live and here and you will know how free it is. Please enlighten us on the crimes against humanity in NZ - Go on
2022-7-16
Use props
Falcoc
lvl.4
United States

TopDrones Posted at 7-16 21:37
Have you been to NZ? Where do you get this garbage from. Come and live and here and you will know how free it is. NZ had the best tolerance to Covid and the PM did what she thought would save the Kiwis which proved to be the correct action taken. NZ has lost very minimal people to covid compared to other parts of the world.

Nothing against beautiful New Zeeland and Australia at all. Yes I have been to both more than once. We all should keep all eyes on these politicians because their behavior is highly concerning and criminal in most cases.
2022-7-16
Use props
TopDrones
lvl.2
Flight distance : 326191 ft

United States

Falcoc Posted at 7-16 21:49
Nothing against beautiful New Zeeland and Australia at all. But, we all should keep all eyes on these politicians because their behavior is highly concerning and criminal in most cases.

Trust me. in NZ these politicians  are held to account for their doings but in every Country these guys mostly only look out for themselves.
2022-7-16
Use props
Falcoc
lvl.4
United States

TopDrones Posted at 7-16 21:52
Trust me. in NZ these politicians  are held to account for their doings but in every Country these guys mostly only look out for themselves.

Agreed and great to hear.
2022-7-16
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Falcoc Posted at 7-16 21:29
I can call you gullible, brainwashed and moronic just as easy. I understand that people are proud of their nation, but you are special. Unless you have been manipulated beyond repair, you know exactly what these government thugs did to innocent people. Also, intelligence doesn't mean anything. Wisdom in various forms is where it's at!

Unless you have been manipulated beyond repair, you know exactly what these government thugs did to innocent people.
Have a chat to whoever conducts your assessment about having your deluisions checked.
You should be grounded
2022-7-16
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

Labroides Posted at 7-16 23:33
Unless you have been manipulated beyond repair, you know exactly what these government thugs did to innocent people.
Have a chat to whoever conducts your assessment about having your deluisions checked.
You should be grounded

He probably already is in that he is not who he says. Just my educated guess after 20 years in online forums ;-) People lie.
2022-7-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules