Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Goran_m_pg
lvl.4
Flight distance : 616070 ft
  • >>>
Montenegro

Month ago  I had a bug with NFZ.
I have unlocked region of NFZ, and unlocked zone is marked partly in NFZ and it goes a bit beyond in no restriction zone.

Interesting situation is, when I exited my unlocked zone in to regular no restriction zone, drone stoped at border, and didnt wanted to exit from my unlocked area to free (no restriction) area with a message as if I'm entering NFZ when there is actualy none...

Here is ilustration of what happened:

Anyone had this bug?
2022-7-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Goran_m_pg. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. For us to be able to assist you with regards to this matter. Kindly please send an email to our DJI Flysafe Department at flysafe@dji.com for us to be able to help you further. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-7-16
Use props
Goran_m_pg
lvl.4
Flight distance : 616070 ft
  • >>>
Montenegro

I got a reply that is realy making this a BUG with no intention on solving it.

"Once the Custom-Unlocking license(Polygon) is turned on, the drone cannot fly to outside the unlocked area(Purple Polygon Area).

If you want to fly in the outside the purple area, please turn off the unlocking license. Thanks for your cooperation!"

So custom unlock polygon is not just unlock but fly only zone.
I wanted only to unlock that part of  restricted zone, not to create everything outside of it restricted....
2022-7-18
Use props
sky_makai
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3397539 ft
  • >>>
United States

Goran_m_pg Posted at 7-18 08:28
I got a reply that is realy making this a BUG with no intention on solving it.

"Once the Custom-Unlocking license(Polygon) is turned on, the drone cannot fly to outside the unlocked area(Purple Polygon Area).

Wow, that's kind of ridiculous.  You shouldn't have to disable an unlock to fly in unrestricted areas.
2022-7-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules