1259 11 2022-7-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rabee3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 79898 ft
Israel

Hello Dji lovers,

I Have a problem and I hope someone can help me, this is my second drone from dji I had the first dji mini when it was resaled and I had fantastic experience, after getting away for 2 years I bought an Dji Air 2s, but I got a problem, it seems the drone crashed with the previous owner and one of the upper sensors is not working, but the drone is flying normally, I noticed that when I try to make any quick shote or a master shot the drone lose the track of the selected subject and get crazy with alot of wobbly movements.
My question is: I want to know if this problem caused by the bad upper sensor or its a bigger problem??
Here is a video I took a couple days ago:

As you can see at the end of the video the drone goes crazy, I cant complete any quick shote except the Dronie and Rocket, anything else will not be completed without an issue.
So is this problem related to the upper Senior??
Thank you.
2022-7-15
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

The biggest question here is, is the drone itself shaking or just the Gimbal? I would say it is the Gimbal and as you said this drone was crashed before so maybe there might be internal damage to either the gimbal or some other electronics that's not visible.
2022-7-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the unpleasant experience. In this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-7-16
Use props
TopDrones
lvl.2
Flight distance : 326191 ft

New Zealand

Is it the Gimbal that is shaking? I doubt it is the drone.
2022-7-16
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Absolutely not normal or widespread. Send it back under warranty.
2022-7-16
Use props
Rabee3
lvl.1
Palestine

TopDrones Posted at 7-16 13:29
Is it the Gimbal that is shaking? I doubt it is the drone.

Yes its the gimbal, but the drone some times stopped suddenly because it loses the selected subject, is this something related to the upper sensor?
What is responsible of tracking the subjects??
2022-7-16
Use props
Rabee3
lvl.1
Palestine

Mobilehomer Posted at 7-16 13:31
Absolutely not normal or widespread. Send it back under warranty.

It crashed with the previous owner, so the warranty not vaild I think
2022-7-16
Use props
TopDrones
lvl.2
Flight distance : 326191 ft

United States

Rabee3 Posted at 7-16 21:47
Yes its the gimbal, but the drone some times stopped suddenly because it loses the selected subject, is this something related to the upper sensor?
What is responsible of tracking the subjects??

Because of the shake in the Gimbal it would lose the subject when tracking or using any intelligent flight modes. Since you got it 2nd hand and it was already in a crash you have a choice to send it back to Dji to repair or find someone local who can repair the camera. At the same time sort out the upper sensor but that would not cause issues with your Gimbal shake. You have some internal damage that is not visible to the eye.
2022-7-16
Use props
AlexanderK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2023829 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

So you bought this secong hand? Sensor not working and this shaking.... have you contacted the person that sold it to you?
2022-7-17
Use props
fateofangel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1397238 ft
Poland

uppers sensors look normal? or they are visibly destroyed?
2022-7-17
Use props
Rabee3
lvl.1
Palestine

TopDrones Posted at 7-16 21:50
Because of the shake in the Gimbal it would lose the subject when tracking or using any intelligent flight modes. Since you got it 2nd hand and it was already in a crash you have a choice to send it back to Dji to repair or find someone local who can repair the camera. At the same time sort out the upper sensor but that would not cause issues with your Gimbal shake. You have some internal damage that is not visible to the eye.

The problem is that I'm living in a place where not having DJI also I don't know anyone can fix drones, I'm asking that to order parts and try to fix it myself, SO I'm not sure the cause of the problem and I'm trying to  collect data as much as I can to order the correct parts.
2022-7-17
Use props
Rabee3
lvl.1
Palestine

fateofangel Posted at 7-17 03:38
uppers sensors look normal? or they are visibly destroyed?
its looking normal, But I got an error message in the fly app also I checked it with DJI Assistant 2, the top left sensor is not working.
Screenshot_20220717-153455_WhatsApp.jpg
2022-7-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules