Does somebody have a clue when is DJI day (2022)?
4231 15 2022-7-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alek Perez
lvl.2
Flight distance : 42274 ft
Canada

Does somebody have a clue when is DJI day (2022)? I am waiting to redeem my golden ticket...
2022-7-15
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

That's a great question.  Hopefully a Mod/Admin will come along and be able to let us know when it is this year.  
2022-7-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, there is no specific date at the moment.  It will be announced via email. Subscribe to the official DJI Store email and be the first to know. Thank you for your attention.
2022-7-16
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 7-16 03:20
Hi there, there is no specific date at the moment.  It will be announced via email. Subscribe to the official DJI Store email and be the first to know. Thank you for your attention.

Thanks Susan.  I'm already subscribed to the DJI Store email so will just wait until I get an announcement on the 2022 DJI day.  
2022-7-16
Use props
Innerspace
lvl.4
Flight distance : 287352 ft
United States

Ok... Now Its stupid quistion time...  What is DJI Day?
2022-7-25
Use props
Alek Perez
lvl.2
Canada

Innerspace Posted at 7-25 08:50
Ok... Now Its stupid quistion time...  What is DJI Day?

No worries, when I got my Mini 3 Pro I got at the same time  a "DJI Golden Ticket 2022".... it suppose to be a ticket to redeem on DJI Day...
2022-7-28
Use props
Thunder242
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4457782 ft
Germany

Alek Perez Posted at 7-28 19:43
No worries, when I got my Mini 3 Pro I got at the same time  a "DJI Golden Ticket 2022".... it suppose to be a ticket to redeem on DJI Day...

How do you got your ticket?? I also got my mini 3 pro but don’t see a ticket
2022-8-9
Use props
Alek Perez
lvl.2
Canada

Thunder242 Posted at 8-9 04:26
How do you got your ticket?? I also got my mini 3 pro but don’t see a ticket

It was only when DJI launched for the first time the Mini 3 pro to the market, I guess it was limited quantity
2022-8-9
Use props
Alek Perez
lvl.2
Canada

Alek Perez Posted at 8-9 05:59
It was only when DJI launched for the first time the Mini 3 pro to the market, I guess it was limited quantity

I forgot to mention  it was only  with the purchase of the RC bundle (new control)
2022-8-9
Use props
Alek Perez
lvl.2
Canada

Alek Perez Posted at 8-9 05:59

I forgot to mention  it was only  with the purchase of the RC bundle.
2022-8-9
Use props
fateofangel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1397238 ft
Poland

co what  is the profit of "DJI Golden Ticket"  ?
2022-8-10
Use props
Alek Perez
lvl.2
Canada

fateofangel Posted at 8-10 12:35
co what  is the profit of "DJI Golden Ticket"  ?

It suppose to be a discount ticket... Not too much information from DJI so far... just waiting for that...
2022-8-10
Use props
djiuser_tFvQeIn1VYtn
lvl.1
Flight distance : 67051 ft
United Kingdom

Alek Perez Posted at 8-10 17:14
It suppose to be a discount ticket... Not too much information from DJI so far... just waiting for that...

I assume one of us will be given the factory whilst the rest of us are hideously injured during the factory tour.
2022-8-14
Use props
djiuser_tFvQeIn1VYtn
lvl.1
Flight distance : 67051 ft
United Kingdom

When?

Early buyers of the Avata via the DJi store get a golden ticket too and DJI need to give them 30 days before the Golden ticket can he used, in case they abandon the order or return it. Also DJI have said DJI day will be in 2022. That narrows the date  to 30 days after the 28th of August  - the ticket's available for orders in the first 3 days from launch. So, it seems DJI day will somewhere between the 25th September and 31st of December.
I'd also guess it'll to be in time to capture the Christmas market. Therefore my best, if speculative, guess for DJI day is between the 25th September and the 25th of November.
2022-9-3
Use props
Fly Faster
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Disclaimer this may not be true.  

I read earlier speculation, although it claimed to come from an unspecified DJI source, that the Golden ticket will be for the launch of new software that has advanced capabilities for missions etc. Not. unlike Litchi.  The Golden Ticket will give free life use of the software, possibly with a one-off charge, while anyone else will need a re-occurring subscription.  

Whatever the Golden Ticket delivers I hope it exceeds a reseller offer I passed by, that was giving 30% off the cost of the fly more kit. If it only delivers a small percentage discount off further DJI products not complementary to, or a must-have for the Mini 3 I'll be sorely disappointed.  
2022-9-13
Use props
ronaldafloor
New

United States

Fly Faster Posted at 9-13 01:50
Disclaimer this may not be true.  

I read earlier speculation, although it claimed to come from an unspecified DJI source, that the Golden ticket will be for the launch of new software that has advanced capabilities for missions etc. Not. unlike Litchi.  The Golden Ticket will give free life use of the software, possibly with a one-off charge, while anyone else will need a re-occurring subscription.  

I can not agree more. The software / app subscription would be fantastic.
2022-9-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules