Mimo App Incompatible With Samsung A13
4788 12 2022-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dgrunited
lvl.1

Malaysia

I just purchased an OM5 & now I regret my decision. The Mimo app is not compatible with my Samsung A13.
Is there a version of the Mimo app which is compatible with my Samsung A13?

Thanks.

2022-7-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there dgrunited. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. After checking the mobile device ( Samsung A13 ) that you want to use on your DJI OM 5. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is not yet recommended for the DJI Gimbal. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for the DJI DJI OM 5 for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung A13 will be able to work on the DJI OM 5. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI Mimo application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI OM 5 ( https://terra-1-g.djicdn.com/851 ... ibility_List_en.pdf ). Kindly please rest assure that our DJI R&D Team are continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI OM 5 and for the DJI Mimo application in the future. Thank you.
2022-7-16
Use props
dgrunited
lvl.1

Malaysia

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-16 22:45
Hello there dgrunited. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. After checking the mobile device ( Samsung A13 ) that you want to use on your DJI OM 5. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is not yet recommended for the DJI Gimbal. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for the DJI DJI OM 5 for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung A13 will be able to work on the DJI OM 5. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI Mimo application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI OM 5 ( https://terra-1-g.djicdn.com/851d20f7b9f64838a34cd02351370894/om-5%E6%89%8B%E6%9C%BA%E5%85%BC%E5%AE%B9%E5%88%97%E8%A1%A8/DJI_OM_5_Mobile_Phone_Compatibility_List_en.pdf ). Kindly please rest assure that our DJI R&D Team are continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI OM 5 and for the DJI Mimo application in the future. Thank you.

Thank you for your reply. This is certainly my 1st & last experience with DJI products. I wish your organisation the very best in all its future endevours. Meanwhile, I'm moving on with other brands.
2022-7-17
Use props
djiuser_SmMavyJHXYc0
lvl.2
Flight distance : 661165 ft
Romania

Hello, is the DJI mimo app going to be compatible with  smartphones which have 32-bit processors? Thank you!
2023-7-12
Use props
fans84ad424a
lvl.1

Malaysia

djiuser_SmMavyJHXYc0 Posted at 7-12 01:31
Hello, if Dji Mimo mo had an update to be a 64-bit program, but could also accept 32-bit processors, I think the experience would be the same.  I know that at Dji fly it is for a better experience, at Dji Mimo I don't know why they would accept 32-bit processors.  Thank you for your understanding and time.

Thank you for the technospeak. It's not like I understood anything that you said. Hopefully, you understand what you said yourself.
2023-7-12
Use props
PROGNOST Systems
New

Germany

I am also very unhappy about the purchase of dji osmo mobile 6 and I will send it back asap since it cannot be connected with my Samsung Galaxy A13 due to the fact that the dji mimo app cannot be installed. How can you develop such a fantastic device with such a poor software?
2023-8-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

PROGNOST Systems Posted at 8-21 06:43
I am also very unhappy about the purchase of dji osmo mobile 6 and I will send it back asap since it cannot be connected with my Samsung Galaxy A13 due to the fact that the dji mimo app cannot be installed. How can you develop such a fantastic device with such a poor software?

Hello there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Although the phone is not on the compatibility list. It may work with the Mimo app. However, we can't guarantee reliability since the phone model is not yet optimized. Please rest assured that we will register the information and provide feedback to the related departments for evaluation. In the future, we will optimize and improve the product or service based on user comments. Thank you for your support and understanding. We appreciate your feedback. Have a great day ahead.
2023-8-22
Use props
djiuser_NopJszFHXz3T
New

Germany

just bought the dji osmo mobile 6. I have the same problem, it is not compatible with the Samsung Galaxy A13 (and my Huawei Y7 neither) , so after one there is still no development for the A13. So I will send the Gimbal. I would expect to be informed before buying that it is not compatible with common Android phones. Hopefully DJI will better it's compatibility with Android phones
2023-8-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_NopJszFHXz3T Posted at 8-30 02:02
just bought the dji osmo mobile 6. I have the same problem, it is not compatible with the Samsung Galaxy A13 (and my Huawei Y7 neither) , so after one there is still no development for the A13. So I will send the Gimbal. I would expect to be informed before buying that it is not compatible with common Android phones. Hopefully DJI will better it's compatibility with Android phones

Hi there. We are sorry you have to return your Osmo Mobile 6. Please rest assured that we will register the information and provide feedback to the related departments for evaluation. In the future, we will optimize and improve the product or service based on user comments. Also, the DJI official website is always available for further inquiries to check the recommended devices. Please refer to this link: https://www.dji.com/support/osmo-mobile-compatibility. Thank you for your support and understanding.
2023-9-8
Use props
henrik sellin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 161 ft
Sweden

I also have telephone Samsung A13 and bought an Osmo Pocket 3. Totally surprised by this. out of all the youtube videos I watched before the purchase I heard nothing about the camera not being compatible with some phones. I can not install the DJI mimo Ap. So disappointed. What do you do now to return the product?
2023-12-6
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

henrik sellin Posted at 12-6 09:26
I also have telephone Samsung A13 and bought an Osmo Pocket 3. Totally surprised by this. out of all the youtube videos I watched before the purchase I heard nothing about the camera not being compatible with some phones. I can not install the DJI mimo Ap. So disappointed. What do you do now to return the product?

Hi, there. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Thank you for your feedback. For a better usage experience, most apps have been updated to 64-bit. As your mobile phone does not support 64-bit apps, DJI Mimo can’t be installed. We recommend that you try another mobile device. Meanwhile, we’ll log and report your issue and evaluate whether your mobile phone will be compatible with subsequent product development. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-12-6
Use props
henrik sellin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 161 ft
Sweden

DJI Diana Posted at 12-6 15:15
Hi, there. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Thank you for your feedback. For a better usage experience, most apps have been updated to 64-bit. As your mobile phone does not support 64-bit apps, DJI Mimo can’t be installed. We recommend that you try another mobile device. Meanwhile, we’ll log and report your issue and evaluate whether your mobile phone will be compatible with subsequent product development. Thank you for your understanding.

Ok, is there any other way to activate the product? Can't I do it via a desktop computer? Or do I have to buy a new compatible phone to make it work. Unfortunately, I cannot return the product as I broke the packaging.
2023-12-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

henrik sellin Posted at 12-7 10:24
Ok, is there any other way to activate the product? Can't I do it via a desktop computer? Or do I have to buy a new compatible phone to make it work. Unfortunately, I cannot return the product as I broke the packaging.

Hi there. Sorry for the inconvenience, however activating the device is not supported via desktop computer. You may however activate it with a different mobile device from your family member, friend's and activate it. Hope this helps.
2023-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules