Can't activate goggles after repair
479 1 2022-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nemesis Looms
lvl.1
Flight distance : 127490 ft
United Kingdom

I cannot activate my goggles after receiving them back from repair. DJI Fly on my mobile does nothing except tell you how to connect the phone to the goggles and following the instructions in the goggles merely result in the message 'device not activated'. DJI Assistant2 on my laptop recognises the goggles when plugged in but offers no option to 'Activate'. The online support chat is not available and when I finally did get a reply from the UK telephone helpline, I spoke briefly to a bloke I could not clearly understand, on a poor line, obviously not anywhere near the UK and who rang off after a couple of minutes of mumbling at me. Their drones and control software may be the business, but their support structure and software definitely is not. What am I supposed to do?
2022-7-16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. We are greatly sorry to hear about that. Could you please provide us with your phone number via PM for our further check? Besides, may we know if you have tried to link the aircraft to the Goggles first? If not, please try to link the aircraft to the Goggles and then connect to the DJI Fly app performing updating.
2022-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules