883 1 2022-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Speedy99
New
  • >>>
Germany

Hello All,

I own several other DJI drones (Mini2, Air2S, FPV, P4), the "Spark" I have now bought on ebay but for a special reason, namely to take photos / videos at a festival or a party quickly and easily WITHOUT having to unpack the remote control before, the cell phone to connect to the RC etc. to have. I just wanted to quickly unpack the Spark, the smartphone connects to the Spark and directly fly off and take photos. I also chose the Spark because of the "Precision Landing" feature because it's a special comfort when I don't have to fly the drone completely back with the phone, but it does that on +/- 30cm by itself.  Now there is unfortunately a bug in the Android App V4.3.50 which was reproduced on a Samsung S21 (SM-G991B) and A52 (SM-A526B) both Android 12. The slider which normally appears when you press the RTH button in the app does NOT appear on both smartphones under the latest DJI Go app (V4.3.50) and Android 12. I also tried an older APK, the 4.3.46 also does NOT work. The slider just does not appear!!! I paid 250€ for a new original boxed Spark and I'm disappointed beyond measure by DJI that they don't maintain the software already 5 years after launch. Please, please DJI, fix this software bug so I can use my Spark as it was intended. IIm attached a video so everyone understands what I mean.
(Under a 20m radius, where the function "RTH at current altitude" takes effect, the Silder works, but this does not help me, because I normally want to fly further than 20 meters and also want the Spark to use the set "return altitude"!)

I wish you all a nice weekend and please, please help me and fix the bug in the app. I really don't want to become an EX customer ;/

https://youtu.be/yEG4SOjrOCM

2022-7-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Speedy99. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. After checking the mobile devices ( Samsung S21 ( SM-G991B ) and A52 ( SM-A526B ) both Android 12 ) that you are using on the DJI Go 4 application. I am sorry to say that the mobile devices are not yet recommended for the DJI application. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4 application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the  Samsung S21 ( SM-G991B ) and A52 ( SM-A526B ) both Android 12 will be able to work on the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Go 4 application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ). Kindly please rest assure that our DJI R&D Team are continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4 application in the future. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules