Samsung Galaxy A13 android 12
9913 14 2022-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_iwkAhU633DPU
New
Flight distance : 27949 ft

Poland

Helo,I can't install  Dji Fly on this phone-incompatible phone-this is how the intallation attempt ends.Any ideas?

2022-7-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. After checking the mobile device ( Samsung Galaxy A13 ) that you are using on the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is not yet recommended for the DJI application. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung Galaxy A13 will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). Kindly please rest assure that our DJI R&D Team are continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application in the future. Thank you.

2022-7-16
Use props
djiuser_KA4iUvfKLVLy
lvl.1

Greece

Is there any updates make this phone Samsung A13 5g compatible with dji fly app?
2023-2-5
Use props
djiuser_iwkAhU633DPU
New
Flight distance : 27949 ft

Poland

Hi,So far nothing has changed. It is still not possible to install DjiFly on this phone.
2023-2-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_KA4iUvfKLVLy Posted at 2-5 02:05
Is there any updates make this phone Samsung A13 5g compatible with dji fly app?

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. We are working to make your device Samsung Galaxy A13 compatible with the DJI Fly app. Please be patient and multiple compatibility tests will be performed as soon as possible to ensure usage stability. If you have an urgent flight mission, we recommend you prepare a spare mobile device to carry out the mission instead of using this device to avoid the mission being unable to carry out due to compatibility issues. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2023-2-5
Use props
An1bal
New

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2-5 22:39
Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. We are working to make your device Samsung Galaxy A13 compatible with the DJI Fly app. Please be patient and multiple compatibility tests will be performed as soon as possible to ensure usage stability. If you have an urgent flight mission, we recommend you prepare a spare mobile device to carry out the mission instead of using this device to avoid the mission being unable to carry out due to compatibility issues. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Thank you for your understanding and support!

Hi DJI Tony, thanks for your response.

Like everyone here, I have compatibility problems with DJI fly on the Galaxy A13 and I hope to know that they are working on the compatibility of the App with the smartphone.
Based on that, is there a tentative date for the solution of this problem?

I currently fly my dji drone with an Android-based tablet without any problems, but it will certainly be more comfortable to fly it with the Galaxy A13.

Greetings and thanks!
2023-2-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

An1bal Posted at 2-12 19:05
Hi DJI Tony, thanks for your response.

Like everyone here, I have compatibility problems with DJI fly on the Galaxy A13 and I hope to know that they are working on the compatibility of the App with the smartphone.

You are most welcome. Regarding the specific timeframe, we cannot provide any confirmation yet. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. For the latest updates on DJI, please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
2023-2-13
Use props
djiuser_AizQHgbJ6IXt
New

Malta

Has this issue been resolved??

I’m thinking of getting a Samsung A13
2023-2-22
Use props
Skyhooker
lvl.2
Flight distance : 149980 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes, adding my voice to this issue. DJI is forcing us to buy another, more expensive phone. In the Avata's case, just to comply with the Remote ID fiasco. Just terrible. I would like to use the phone I already have which is the Samsung Galaxy A13.
2023-3-8
Use props
djiuser_HBnDB7ykgs3g
New

South Africa

DJI Stephen Posted at 2022-7-16 19:37
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. After checking the mobile device ( Samsung Galaxy A13 ) that you are using on the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is not yet recommended for the DJI application. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung Galaxy A13 will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). Kindly please rest assure that our DJI R&D Team are continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application in the future. Thank you.

[view_image]

So much for resting assured.
2023-4-7
Use props
Alison Newstead
New

Australia

DJI Tony Posted at 2-13 23:16
You are most welcome. Regarding the specific timeframe, we cannot provide any confirmation yet. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. For the latest updates on DJI, please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

have the same problem with my A13... worked fine on my A20 but upgraded and now can't use my drone.... and they suggest to buy another phone..... absolutely ridiculous!!
2023-4-17
Use props
Alison Newstead
New

Australia

Skyhooker Posted at 3-8 07:14
Yes, adding my voice to this issue. DJI is forcing us to buy another, more expensive phone. In the Avata's case, just to comply with the Remote ID fiasco. Just terrible. I would like to use the phone I already have which is the Samsung Galaxy A13.

Yes...me too... unusable drone ATM after updating my A20 to the A13
2023-4-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Alison Newstead Posted at 4-17 15:44
have the same problem with my A13... worked fine on my A20 but upgraded and now can't use my drone.... and they suggest to buy another phone..... absolutely ridiculous!!

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. For a better user experience, most apps have been updated to 64-bit. As your mobile phone does not support 64-bit apps, DJI Fly can’t be installed. And yes, we recommend you try another mobile device. Meanwhile, we’ll log and report your issue, and evaluate whether your mobile phone will be compatible with subsequent product development. Thank you for your understanding.

2023-4-18
Use props
djiuser_elmIyQiglT87
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6091768 ft
Romania

DJI Tony Posted at 4-18 00:50
Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. For a better user experience, most apps have been updated to 64-bit. As your mobile phone does not support 64-bit apps, DJI Fly can’t be installed. And yes, we recommend you try another mobile device. Meanwhile, we’ll log and report your issue, and evaluate whether your mobile phone will be compatible with subsequent product development. Thank you for your understanding.

Hi there, the issue is still not fixed. But it works with the rainbow app that you can find on the google play store. I dont recommend it but it is a option. Is there a way to download the dji fly app for 32-bit or something. I dont care if it doesnt work with specific functions from the app. I just want to be able to see where i fly. I dont need any other functions. Is there a link to a download for smasung devices? Thanks
2023-10-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_elmIyQiglT87 Posted at 10-6 22:32
Hi there, the issue is still not fixed. But it works with the rainbow app that you can find on the google play store. I dont recommend it but it is a option. Is there a way to download the dji fly app for 32-bit or something. I dont care if it doesnt work with specific functions from the app. I just want to be able to see where i fly. I dont need any other functions. Is there a link to a download for smasung devices? Thanks

Hello there. We don't have a different version and the Fly app can only be downloaded from the DJI website: https://www.dji.com/global/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly. Are you getting any error messages when trying to install it?
2023-10-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules