Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Bought a Second Mini 2 Should I Register Using Same DJI Account?
385 1 2022-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rgrele
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6263 ft
United States

I recently purchased the Costco Mini 2 bundle. The other day, I purchased a second Costco Mini 2 bundle for a backup, and to use when on vacation the Philippines. Have not unboxed the second one yet. Is it a good or bad idea to have BOTH registered to the same e-mail account?

I have 2 spare smart phones that I can use with the controllers and I already purchased the 1 year refresh plan with the fly away option for the first one, and plan on doing the same for the second one as well. Except that I noted in the protection plan agreement that: "The replacement service is only eligible in the region where the DJI Care Refresh service plan was purchased".

Instead of binding BOTH drones to each of the 2 controllers, would it be less of a hassle to keep them separate and/or registering each one using a different e-mail address?

I'm 66 years old and still a newbie at this, so any and all advice and opinions are appreciated.

Thank you.

2022-7-16
Use props
rgrele
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6263 ft
United States

Decided to register each one separately.
2022-7-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules