DJI GO 4 crashes on Samsung A32
671 6 2022-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Paul Lenz
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3740 ft
Germany

Today I found that DJI GO 4 crashes on my Samsung A32 with the latest Android version A326B.

I deinstalled it and installed it again, but it still crashes.This means: I tap on the DJI GO 4 icon, the screen shows "DJI" for ca. 1 second, and then I simpy see the normal desktop of my phone again.

Some weeks ago it was still working on my A32, and on my old Motorola it is right now still working.

2022-7-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Paul Lenz. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. After checking the mobile device ( Samsung A32 ) that you are using on the DJI Go 4 application. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is not yet recommended for the DJI application. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4 application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung A32 will be able to work on the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Go 4 application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ). Kindly please rest assure that our DJI R&D Team are continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4 application in the future. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-7-16
Use props
Paul Lenz
lvl.3
Germany

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-16 22:50
Hello there Paul Lenz. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. After checking the mobile device ( Samsung A32 ) that you are using on the DJI Go 4 application. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is not yet recommended for the DJI application. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4 application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung A32 will be able to work on the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Go 4 application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ). Kindly please rest assure that our DJI R&D Team are continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4 application in the future. Again, I am sorry and thank you.

Thanks, but I will surely not buy a new mobile phone only because of DJI. I will use my old Motorola.
2022-7-16
Use props
Paul Lenz
lvl.3
Germany

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-16 22:50
Hello there Paul Lenz. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. After checking the mobile device ( Samsung A32 ) that you are using on the DJI Go 4 application. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is not yet recommended for the DJI application. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4 application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung A32 will be able to work on the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Go 4 application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ). Kindly please rest assure that our DJI R&D Team are continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4 application in the future. Again, I am sorry and thank you.

I found out that the DJI GO 4 app in the Google Play Store is very old.
The correct hint for my problem is to download the app from the DJI support page and install it manually (which might require extra permissions for installing from unknown sources).
2022-7-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Paul Lenz Posted at 7-16 23:14
Thanks, but I will surely not buy a new mobile phone only because of DJI. I will use my old Motorola.

Hi there Paul Lenz. Thank you for the reply and for these information that you have given. Kindly please rest assure that our DJI R&D Team are continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4 application in the future. Thank you.
2022-7-20
Use props
Paul Lenz
lvl.3
Germany

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-20 22:20
Hi there Paul Lenz. Thank you for the reply and for these information that you have given. Kindly please rest assure that our DJI R&D Team are continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4 application in the future. Thank you.

If you are not able to provide an updated version on Google Play Store, why don't you remove it from there?

2022-7-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Paul Lenz Posted at 7-21 02:59
If you are not able to provide an updated version on Google Play Store, why don't you remove it from there?

Hi there Paul Lenz. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your feedback. We are working on this issue, and we are sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. As of the moment kindly please download DJI Applications through the download page on DJI's official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your understanding.
2022-7-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules