Does not fly straight
1432 7 2022-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TopDrones
lvl.2
Flight distance : 326191 ft

United States

As Title says. I set the drone with only pushing forward stick and the drone banks to the right. I have done IMU calibration, FW refresh, RC stick calibration, compass calibration but nothing helps. I thought it was the camera so i also did a gimbal calibration but it seems to be the drone itself that is banking right. Also the radar seems to be very erratic, going haywire sometimes showing compass north in different places. Tried to do a compass calibration on the RC itself but as soon as you select compass calibration it says done, does not allow you to actually do a calibration. Dji, please fix this.
2022-7-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there TopDrones. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know if you are receiving any error message on the DJI Fly application when this is happening and may we also please know before having this issue. Was there a hard landing or a crash that happened to your DJI Mini 3 Pro as well please. Thank you.
2022-7-16
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Regarding the "banks to the right", did the drone move to the right?
Have you tried calibrating the controller?
2022-7-16
Use props
TopDrones
lvl.2

United States

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 7-16 19:45
Regarding the "banks to the right", did the drone move to the right?
Have you tried calibrating the controller?

Yup, I have tried that but it did not help.
2022-7-16
Use props
TopDrones
lvl.2

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-16 19:07
Hello there TopDrones. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know if you are receiving any error message on the DJI Fly application when this is happening and may we also please know before having this issue. Was there a hard landing or a crash that happened to your DJI Mini 3 Pro as well please. Thank you.

No error message. Drone flys well except for these issues. No crash or hard landing, I always hand catch and hand launch this drone. Worked well prior to the latest update.
2022-7-16
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi TopDrones,

If you like upload a flightlog for this issue, use this > https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/

mayby log explains more...

cheers
JJB
2022-7-17
Use props
TopDrones
lvl.2

United States

JJB* Posted at 7-17 00:17
Hi TopDrones,

If you like upload a flightlog for this issue, use this > https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/

Thanks, I will upload that tomorrow.
2022-7-17
Use props
fateofangel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1397238 ft
Poland

if you calbrated everthing check the propeller or it may be a motor issue
2022-7-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now