Anywhere to view uncompressed samples?
874 6 2022-7-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CineDude
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Hi,

Is there anywhere I can view uncompressed/original samples from stills and video taken by the Mavic 3 and Mini 3 Pro?

2022-7-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

There's DPReview for the Mavic 3 -

https://www.dpreview.com/reviews ... mavic-3-cine-review

and mini 3
https://www.dpreview.com/reviews ... el-finally-goes-pro

2022-7-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there CineDude. Good day and thank you for reaching out. Since these are 3rd party software to view uncompressed/original samples from photos and video captured by your DJI Mavic 3 and DJI Mini 3 Pro. I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots can give out the best recommendation with regards to this matter. Thank you and have a nice day.
2022-7-17
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-17 02:31
Hello there CineDude. Good day and thank you for reaching out. Since these are 3rd party software to view uncompressed/original samples from photos and video captured by your DJI Mavic 3 and DJI Mini 3 Pro. I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots can give out the best recommendation with regards to this matter. Thank you and have a nice day.

Since these are 3rd party software to view uncompressed/original samples from photos and video captured by your DJI Mavic 3 and DJI Mini 3 Pro.

?????  
His enquiry had nothing to do with 3rd party software.
2022-7-17
Use props
CineDude
lvl.2

United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-17 02:31

Hi Stephen,

Thank you, but I was looking for unedited sample images and video as taken by these drones so I could compare their outputs.
2022-7-17
Use props
CineDude
lvl.2

United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 7-17 00:45
There's DPReview for the Mavic 3 -

https://www.dpreview.com/reviews ... mavic-3-cine-review

Thanks!

Do you know if there is any difference in the camera between the standard and Cine versions? It appears the camera is the same for both and the only difference is the video encoding?
2022-7-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

CineDude Posted at 7-17 10:54
Thanks!

Do you know if there is any difference in the camera between the standard and Cine versions? It appears the camera is the same for both and the only difference is the video encoding?

AFAIK the cameras is the same its just internal storage and the pro res codecs that are available for video.
2022-7-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules