2 Accounts after Ban (Hallmark)
629 5 2022-7-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SamDover
lvl.1

United States

Hallmark was banned, but has another account he uses. Is that against the rules? He appears to like the number "7" as well as not know how to use a VPN.
2022-7-17
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

Inversely then, anyone with knowledge of how a VPN works can create an account using a geo of Ireland, so I think going on the hunt for accounts seems counterproductive.  
2022-7-17
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Your point?  Suren was banned during same incident and quickly came back as #Suren.  I don't see you complaining about that.  
2022-7-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Here, I would love to emphasize the rules and regulations of DJI Forum.

Please be advised that DJI Forum is an innovative platform created by DJI for product information exchange and sharing among the users, which always follows the philosophy of "respect the dream, the pursuit of pure". Our main purpose for this forum is to hear firsthand from our customers about their joys, creations, projects, and insights.

Therefore, topics that are not related to DJI products are not allowed. Kindly stop the topics that are not related here FROM NOW ON, vulgar, hateful, or otherwise obscene language is not tolerated. I will keep monitoring the forum, and discussions that violate the forum regulations will get warned and deleted. You can report similar discussions to me if it was raised in any posts. Please be advised that 3 violations will result in an automatic 30-day ban.

Only one account is permitted for the same user. Any further accounts created by the same user will be immediately terminated.
Any attempts to impose on another user's activity will be seen as harassment and are not allowed. Do not expose personal privacy.

At last, we welcome every discussion that are DJI products related, thank you all for your cooperation on contributing a friendly forum. Appreciate your understanding.
2022-7-18
Use props
sergeant
Second Officer
  • >>>
Sweden

Hallmark appears to still be using his fake accounts to 'upvote' his own comments, he's also disrupting numerous threads, being rude and offensive, and just generally trolling. The DJI moderation team must step in to sanction this member, he's causing nothing but unrest here...https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;extra=#pid3180057
2023-11-16
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

sergeant Posted at 11-16 06:40
Hallmark appears to still be using his fake accounts to 'upvote' his own comments, he's also disrupting numerous threads, being rude and offensive, and just generally trolling. The DJI moderation team must step in to sanction this member, he's causing nothing but unrest here...https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=301367&page=5&extra=#pid3180057

Sam Dover the most banned member ever on dji forum, keep trolling ill keep reporting.
2023-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules