Screen Module Not Detecting SD Card
1957 3 2022-7-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WiscoPaddler
lvl.4
United States

Anyone run into an issue where a module doesn't detect a memory card?  
The card works fine in another module and my PC but the screen module I have won't detect any memory card.  It charges the main unit, so it just seems like the card portion on the module just decided to break?  The front screen is not displaying when it's plugged in either.  If I disconnect the screen module and press the power button on it though, the LCD lights up with what you'd expect showing that you need to connect the unit.

This just happened randomly this weekend.  I've factory reset for kicks and no luck. Maybe I just need a warranty replacement?

Looking for suggestions.

2022-7-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there WiscoPaddler. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since you have done several troubleshooting steps to fix the issue of your DJI Action 2 and still the issue persists. I would recommend for your to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do our best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-7-17
Use props
Ricardo Rosa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 207448 ft
Brazil

#Quick Reply HeI have the same problem, did you manage to sI have the same problem, did you manage to solve it? Please help me.olve it? Please help me.re#
2022-8-15
Use props
WiscoPaddler
lvl.4
United States

Ricardo Rosa Posted at 8-15 04:52
#Quick Reply HeI have the same problem, did you manage to sI have the same problem, did you manage to solve it? Please help me.olve it? Please help me.re#

I sent it into DJI for repair and it was covered under warranty.  They sent me a new module to replace it.
2022-8-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules