Dji Fly is crashing on Android 10
1516 5 2022-7-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_IjKebFRsAYYH
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1616693 ft
United States

The app has been crashing on my Samsung Galaxy S20 for some time now.I've been super patient, expecting DJI to receive these crash reports and actually fix it ... but nothing!

Is DJI aware that the app is crashing when pressing any button on the home screen ? It's useless at this point.
i.e. I'll click "Profile" .... for a second I'll see the next screen and then crash... app relaunch. Surely DJI knows of this, no ?!

Pretty please with a thousand cherries ontop... DJI please fix the app for Android
2022-7-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for giving out these information. Kindly please try to uninstall an reinstall the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.
2022-7-17
Use props
TonTonZonZon
lvl.1
Flight distance : 32543 ft
France

Hello everyone, I updated DJI Fly 1.6.9 on my Oneplus 8T / Android 12.1 KB2003_11_C.20

Since when I launch the app, it closes immediately.

Of course I deleted everything, cleared the cache, reinstalled etc...

I had never had any problems before this version... I hope for a patch or an update soon.
2022-7-23
Use props
djiuser_IjKebFRsAYYH
lvl.2
United States

I "fixed it" by installing on an older Android 7 device
2022-7-28
Use props
Simon “Simon” Wilson
New

United Kingdom

I am going on holiday and can't use my drone because the DJI fly app won't open. Android 10 on a Motorola G7.
2023-4-26
Use props
djiuser_IjKebFRsAYYH
lvl.2
United States

Simon “Simon” Wilson Posted at 4-26 12:29
I am going on holiday and can't use my drone because the DJI fly app won't open. Android 10 on a Motorola G7.

hey Simon, I have a Samsung Galaxy S20 with Android 10. Since my post, DJI updated their app and now with version 1.8.0 it runs ok. I did see that another version was released but I didn't update yet. I'm happy that 1.8.0 works
2023-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules