Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Filip_Poland
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1811962 ft
  • >>>
Poland

Hello!

I have the privilege to have the first DJI Transmission unit in Poland (Europe). When I turn on the transmitter, the screen says: "Device not activated. Use computer to activate device via DJI Assistant 2"

So I did - DJI Assistant 2 is installed, I plug the unit into computer. The app can see "DJI Transmission" , I press the button, there's another information "Please update your device to the latest firmware before activation". I press "Update now" and we land into the update page. And the final information IN RED is "Cannot load Firmware List. Retry"

After pressing Refresh, it's the same. I attach print screens.

Dear DJI Support Team, What can I do?
Second issue: after inserting the MicroSD card, recording is still impossible. No matter how i format the microSD, it's still not working.

Third issue: we would need the 3G-SDI Output Port - when will this be availible to purchase?

Fourth issue: we would need the high-gain antennas - when will this be availible to purchase (in Europe)?

Zrzut ekranu 2022-07-18 o 15.29.32.png
Zrzut ekranu 2022-07-18 o 15.29.18.png
Zrzut ekranu 2022-07-18 o 15.29.09.png
2022-7-18
Use props
GG STUDIO 8
lvl.1
Italy

Hi, i have exactly  the same issues here from Italy. Unable to work at the moment.
2022-9-22
Use props
uweneumeister
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2172717 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I just got the device and it’s even not recognised by the DJI assistent app. When installing the app on my Mac it says I should install the Horndis app for android. But the installation fails. I even don’t understand why I should install it. Is the Transmission based on android? Is it a Mac OS only problem?
IMG_5178.jpeg
IMG_5177.jpeg
IMG_5176.jpeg
2023-7-11
Use props
Belode
lvl.1

Ukraine

sorry  i cant help you with this problem
2023-7-13
Use props
Advanced