1234 4 2022-7-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Stewbow
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi All

2 off my batteries are playing up.
I put them in my Mavic 2 Pro or Zoom. press twice and the lights come on and the music plays.
But the go4 app doesn't see the battery. I click on details in the battery section and there's no serial number or times charged, No Battery History is showing.

any ideas please

many thanks
2022-7-18
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13498560 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Trying running the battery down to 0% and then charge up again
2022-7-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to sync all your flight records on the app and try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go 4 app on your mobile device then check if there are any changes? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-7-18
Use props
Stewbow
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-18 18:01
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to sync all your flight records on the app and try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go 4 app on your mobile device then check if there are any changes? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hi
I have 2 drones and 2 controllers, a smart controller and another one with an attachment for an ipad that the software was only downloaded last week and its the same on both of them.
Do you still think reinstalling would help?

thanks
2022-7-18
Use props
Stewbow
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Stewbow Posted at 7-18 20:59
Hi
I have 2 drones and 2 controllers, a smart controller and another one with an attachment for an ipad that the software was only downloaded last week and its the same on both of them.
Do you still think reinstalling would help?

Hi all
I have discharged the 2 batteries by letting the drone completely run them down
I then charged at the same time as another working battery, they all started red on the charger and went to green after a couple of hours.
Of the 3 batteries, the working one is ok but the 2 problematic ones are now completely dead.
No response to pressing the top buttons.

any suggestions?

thanks
2022-7-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules