Smart Controller says to switch aircraft, then it drops connectio...
938 6 2022-7-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bob-Mini-2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73114 ft
United States

Screenshot_20220718-125046.png Screenshot_20220718-125138.png
Photo#1     This is the window that pops up when the SC and Aircraft are started.  IF you notice in the lower left corner is the listing of the Aircraft that is connected.
IF I tap "OK," then it will switch to another aircraft that I have listed in the SC.  Which would be WRONG!  What I have to do in this case it tap "CANCEL."
In picture number 2, it shows what Aircraft IS the one that is controlled, you can see that the Mavic Air2 IS THE connected Aircraft.     I wonder why this is happening, unless the SC remembers the Aircraft that was being used when it last was turned off, and NOW it is trying to correct the situation AS IT SEES IT!

IF you had a different Aircraft linked other than what is listed in bottom left, then the window would be correct, then you would allow the switching.
2022-7-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to refresh the firmware of your SC and your aircraft using the DJI Assistant 2 software and check if the issue persists? We will also forward this issue to our designated team for further clarification. Please keep us posted, Bob. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-7-18
Use props
Bob-Mini-2
Second Officer
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-18 17:37
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to refresh the firmware of your SC and your aircraft using the DJI Assistant 2 software and check if the issue persists? We will also forward this issue to our designated team for further clarification. Please keep us posted, Bob. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Got ya covered Paladin.  I had this problem for a while, and have done a refresh prior to this last instance where I took the screen shots.  It seems to me that there have also been other posts concerning this issue.  Where they chose to switch and then they were not linked.    Do really appreciate you looking into it.
2022-7-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Bob-Mini-2 Posted at 7-19 11:59
Got ya covered Paladin.  I had this problem for a while, and have done a refresh prior to this last instance where I took the screen shots.  It seems to me that there have also been other posts concerning this issue.  Where they chose to switch and then they were not linked.    Do really appreciate you looking into it.

Thank you for keeping us posted. We're glad that you had manage to isolate the said issue. We will keep you posted once we have an update on this. Thank you, Bob!
2022-7-22
Use props
Bob-Mini-2
Second Officer
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-22 04:56
Thank you for keeping us posted. We're glad that you had manage to isolate the said issue. We will keep you posted once we have an update on this. Thank you, Bob!

Thank YOU Paladin!  I look forward to fresh communications.  Note:  That even when the craft and SC have connected, the window asking to switch still comes up sometimes.
2022-7-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Bob-Mini-2 Posted at 7-22 07:32
Thank YOU Paladin!  I look forward to fresh communications.  Note:  That even when the craft and SC have connected, the window asking to switch still comes up sometimes.

You are always welcome.
2022-7-24
Use props
Bob-Mini-2
Second Officer
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-24 02:52
You are always welcome.

as are you
2022-7-26
Use props