Software not connecting to OM 4 on Pixel 6
1042 3 2022-7-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Maverick8994
lvl.1
United States

Despite the OM4 connecting to the phone via BlueTooth, the Dji software v1.7.20 (225642) won't recognize that the device is connected.

Any suggestions?

2022-7-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo app on your mobile device to see if the issue persists? If the issue persists, kindly please try to use a different mobile device that is listed on our recommended mobile devices and it can be shown on the link below. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... bility_List_en6.pdf
2022-7-18
Use props
Maverick8994
lvl.1
United States

That did not help. I would think that getting your software to work with a popular smartphone would be on your list to fix.

Is there any timeframe as to when this will be corrected? Otherwise, I would have to look for another gimbal that works properly.
2022-7-24
Use props
Zero-Sixx
New

Netherlands

Maverick8994 Posted at 7-24 04:42
That did not help. I would think that getting your software to work with a popular smartphone would be on your list to fix.

Is there any timeframe as to when this will be corrected? Otherwise, I would have to look for another gimbal that works properly.

Hey man, if you get it working with your pixel 6 would you be so kind to test the selfie footage in 1080p /30fps?
It seems like the footage is extremely laggy / stuttery / low framerate  on a pixel 6. (From testing with the pixel 6)

Would love to know your experience
2022-7-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules