598 5 2022-7-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Marcellin.o
lvl.1

Burkina Faso

Hi,

Can someone help to solve my problem?

Since a month i've start to have a elevation difference with my phantom4 + D-rtk2 bas station. Since 3 years i'm using the rtk mode, this never happen.
I've change a base station but the problem still there..

Thanks for your help
M.
2022-7-19
Use props
Marcellin.o
lvl.1

Burkina Faso

To add on that, 1.8 has been added, it was working normally since last month and now i've 30 -40cm differences
2022-7-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there. Sorry for the late reply. Could you please check the following details and keep us updated?  
1. Which mode of D-RTK2 do you use? If it is Operating Mode 1(Mobile Base Station), is there any input information about the location of the D-RTK2 erection, and whether height compensation has been performed?
2. If you are not sure about the location information of the D-RTK2 installation, you can first obtain the current D-RTK2 antenna location information through Operating Mode 3 Handheld Mapping Device, then change to Mode 1 and input the acquired base station installation location information for flight operations.

2022-7-20
Use props
Marcellin.o
lvl.1

Burkina Faso

DJI Natalia Posted at 7-20 01:39
Hi, there. Sorry for the late reply. Could you please check the following details and keep us updated?  
1. Which mode of D-RTK2 do you use? If it is Operating Mode 1(Mobile Base Station), is there any input information about the location of the D-RTK2 erection, and whether height compensation has been performed?
2. If you are not sure about the location information of the D-RTK2 installation, you can first obtain the current D-RTK2 antenna location information through Operating Mode 3 Handheld Mapping Device, then change to Mode 1 and input the acquired base station installation location information for flight operations.

Hi,
Mode 1, yes, compensation height has been added.. It's was working very well, the problem just started...
2022-7-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Thanks for the update, could you please tell us more details?
We want to confirm what data you perceive this height difference from. Then we can confirm better of the problem. Thank you in advance.
2022-7-21
Use props
Marcellin.o
lvl.1

Burkina Faso

DJI Natalia Posted at 7-21 00:53
Thanks for the update, could you please tell us more details?
We want to confirm what data you perceive this height difference from. Then we can confirm better of the problem. Thank you in advance.

Hello  
I have noticed that for a month now, I have differences in altitude in my Phantom 4- rtk mode surveys.
I have a difference of 40 to 60cm and I want to solve my problem.
The IMU calibration has been done, the height compensation at 1.802m has been done, the number of satellites is 27-28 in rtk mode. After processing with Metashape and comparison with previous data, there is a difference beyond the tolerance of -/+ 5cm.

This is my problem

2022-7-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules