Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI RC PRO - "Locating" loading issue.
1657 2 2022-7-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ROBERTO SMERA
lvl.4
Flight distance : 42619744 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

Since when I acquired my RC PRO,  I noticed that when I turn on the RC Pro indoors and the DJI Fly loads the home screen, the upper left corner shows the “Locating” message and it nevers go away. If I touch Fly Spots it would come up with a location somewhere off the  west coast of Africa. The error also occurs even if I go outdoors. Since the RC Pro has a GPS  receiver I would expect it to be able to locate my area even when my drone is turned off. Any help with this annoying issue will be greatly appreciated.

2022-7-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to connect your DJI RC PRO in the DJI Assistant 2 software and kindly please update/refresh the firmware and check if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you for your valued support.

2022-7-19
Use props
ROBERTO SMERA
lvl.4
Flight distance : 42619744 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-19 20:01
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to connect your DJI RC PRO in the DJI Assistant 2 software and kindly please update/refresh the firmware and check if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you for your valued support.

I'll try that and revert. My iPad and Galaxy Tab S7 both are perfectly fine and give the right location inside and outside my house.
2022-7-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules