477 3 2022-7-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi staff, look, this is just a wee bug bare I have and not an issue as such but here goes...

...the forum sections in the drop-down list in the mobile version are just crazy, there is no order in the drop-down list when choosing a category and it makes it quite hard to find say the Mini 2 category and so on.

The same goes for the web version but the order of the sections at the top of each section, those need some organising, put the Mavics together, Mavic Pro, Mavic 2, Mavic 3 same with the Air's, same with the Mini's, then there the remotes, put them together, it would make the categories easier to find, please pass it along to web design, it should be easy to rectify, even I could do that lol

Yours hopefully,
Bashy
2022-7-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Bashy. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. I'm sorry to read about this feedback. On my end, I'll have this concern voiced out to our corresponding team for further checking. Thank you.
2022-7-19
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 7-19 10:17
Hi Bashy. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. I'm sorry to read about this feedback. On my end, I'll have this concern voiced out to our corresponding team for further checking. Thank you.

Thank you, that would be much appreciated.
2022-7-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Bashy Posted at 7-21 02:24
Thank you, that would be much appreciated.

You're welcome. Should you have further concerns or inquiries, please do not hesitate to reach us back.
2022-7-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules