Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 4 Pro won't activate
1540 9 2022-7-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RJ57
lvl.1
Flight distance : 269 ft
United States

After sending my Phantom 4 Pro in for repair they determined it wasn't repairable so I was sent a replacement, which is a new unit. Received the replacement Phantom 4 Pro and when I attempt to activate it all it does is sit with a greyed out Activate button. I cannot get into the DJI Go 4 to do anything with the drone turned on, and as soon as I turn it on the "Go Fly/Enter" button turns to "Activate" and I can do nothing else. This is the 3rd P4P I've owned.
The only information in the activation questions I've changed is from Metric to Imperial and turning off Beginner mode.
I've searched the net and verified a few things I've found in this forum, google and youtube so I'm hoping to hear from DJI in order to inform me what to do as it's a dead bird otherwise.
Thanks all.
2022-7-19
Use props
JetSam
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

Welcome RJ57  , I would try reinstall Dji 4 app .... and try again
2022-7-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Could you please send us your SN and a related screenshot? We will confirm the problem and reply to you ASAP.
2022-7-20
Use props
RJ57
lvl.1
United States

JetSam Posted at 7-19 22:50
Welcome RJ57  , I would try reinstall Dji 4 app .... and try again

Thank you JetSam. I did update it via the app store to the current version. I have not deleted and reinstalled it yet though.
2022-7-20
Use props
RJ57
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 7-20 01:51
Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Could you please send us your SN and a related screenshot? We will confirm the problem and reply to you ASAP.

Here is the images.

blue-activate.jpg
blue-activate-account.jpg
grey-activate.jpg
2022-7-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Thank you for the update. We have confirmed your problem with the relevant team. We suggest you send your drone for a further check and we will take care of your drone. You can send us your drone via this link: https://www.dji.com/support/repair And please send us your case number if you start a case. We will keep following this issue and do our best to help you solve this problem. Sorry again for the problem caused.
2022-7-20
Use props
RJ57
lvl.1
United States

Again,  thank you to all responses, especially djinatalia for her assistance.
After sending in my drone and controller to DJI I received back my drone with a new controller. So I'll assume somehow that was found to be faulty.
I setup the drone and new controller and it activated without issue.
2022-8-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

RJ57 Posted at 8-19 09:58
Again,  thank you to all responses, especially djinatalia for her assistance.
After sending in my drone and controller to DJI I received back my drone with a new controller. So I'll assume somehow that was found to be faulty.
I setup the drone and new controller and it activated without issue.

Thanks for the update. We are glad to know the issue is resolved. If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.
2022-8-19
Use props
HoosierFan1
New

United States

I am having the exact same problem and nothing but run around like a dog chasing its tail. It has never flown and sent in for repair and does nothing now. would link up, see camera, acquire sattelites before it was fixed just not fly. second one as first was inoperable to.  beyond frustrated and disappointed.
1-10 12:34
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

HoosierFan1 Posted at 1-10 12:34
I am having the exact same problem and nothing but run around like a dog chasing its tail. It has never flown and sent in for repair and does nothing now. would link up, see camera, acquire sattelites before it was fixed just not fly. second one as first was inoperable to.  beyond frustrated and disappointed.

Hi. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. This is not the experience we want you to have. Could you tell us what error message you received on the DJI app? Is the DJI app updated to the most recent version? If not, please update the DJI app directly on our website and try again. If the issue persists, please let us know. We're here to help. Thank you.
1-10 16:14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules