966 3 2022-7-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Carlos Bluray
lvl.1
Flight distance : 74436 ft
  • >>>
Ecuador

hace algun tiempo actualize mi dji focus a la version 1.6 pero solo actualize el control y no el motor, ahora quiero utilizar el motor con el focus pero no puedo sincronizarlos, en el sistema me sale que estan conectados, pero el motor no responde al movimiento del control rc, ambos parpadean con la luz blanca, que puedo hacer, como puedo actualizar mi motor, o bajar a la version anterior al rc, gracias por su ayuda.
2022-7-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there. We are sorry for the problem caused. We will confirm with the relevant team and reply to you ASAP. Please don't worry.
2022-7-20
Use props
Carlos Bluray
lvl.1
Flight distance : 74436 ft
  • >>>
Ecuador

DJI Natalia Posted at 7-20 01:28
Hi, there. We are sorry for the problem caused. We will confirm with the relevant team and reply to you ASAP. Please don't worry.

Some time ago I updated my dji focus to version 1.6 but only updated the control and not the motor, now I want to use the motor with the focus but I can't synchronize them, in the system it says that they are connected, but the motor does not respond to movement of the rc controller, both are flashing white, what can i do, how can i update my motor, or downgrade to the previous version of the rc, thanks for your help.
2022-7-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Thanks for the update. We have contacted the relevant team and we suggest you check the following steps again:
1. Connection:
Connect the DJI focus remote controller to a computer via a micro-USB cable.
Connect the DJI focus remote controller to the DJI focus motor via a USB cable (DJI focus remote controller and DJI Focus motor cable).
The power for the DJI focus motor must be supplied using the P-TAP Accessory Power Port of the Ronin/Ronin-M/Ronin-MX or another power source (via the P-TAP power cable).
2. Firmware update/refresh:
Download the Ronin-MX Assistant Software v2.5.
The update is required only for the DJI focus motor firmware (no update required for other firmware.)
Tap the latest version detected by the motor or the remote controller. A download page will appear. Enter “door” and a login interface will appear.
At this point, you need to log in with the DJI account “dji-focus+” and password “dji-focus+”.   
After logging in, the v1.8 firmware package will be automatically downloaded. After downloading, tap “Update”.
After updating, restart the motor and remote controller. Remove the USB cable and repeat the above operation to update the other firmware.
If you still meet the same problem, please contact our support via this link: https://www.dji.com/support/repair
They will help you to solve this problem, please don't worry.
2022-7-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules