Mavic Air
495 5 2022-7-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Matsprt1984
lvl.1

United States

I received a Mavic Air for Christmas several years ago. I've not used it much so surprised to see my joysticks are not functioning. I've found several threads about this issue. I would like to either fix it myself of get it fixed so the thing is usable.
Suggestions ??
Michael
2022-7-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please send us a short video showing the issue? In addition, could you please try to re-link the aircraft to the controller and check if the issue still persists? You may refer to the tutorial link below. Thank you.

2022-7-20
Use props
Matsprt1984
lvl.1

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-20 18:01
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please send us a short video showing the issue? In addition, could you please try to re-link the aircraft to the controller and check if the issue still persists? You may refer to the tutorial link below. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXnp3PQiJ6s

I’m currently traveling but this weekend will take time to review your link and confirm my drone and controller are properly connected.
Updates to follow.
2022-7-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Matsprt1984 Posted at 7-21 12:01
I’m currently traveling but this weekend will take time to review your link and confirm my drone and controller are properly connected.
Updates to follow.

We are looking forward to your update. Thank you.
2022-7-21
Use props
Matsprt1984
lvl.1

United States

DJI Thor Posted at 7-21 22:28
We are looking forward to your update. Thank you.

Yeah !!
The video you provided worked !! I followed the first routine (camera) and it synced. I have run this drone a number of times before and not had this problem.
It works as before and I’m a happy camper.

Thanks for the help !!
2022-7-25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Matsprt1984 Posted at 7-25 08:01
Yeah !!
The video you provided worked !! I followed the first routine (camera) and it synced. I have run this drone a number of times before and not had this problem.
It works as before and I’m a happy camper.

You are most welcome. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2022-7-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules