DJI Mini 2 Quick Shots
10377 8 2022-7-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Forge
lvl.1

United States

Hello all,

I recently purchased a new DJI Mini 2, and I'm having some issues with the quick shots. Whenever I tap on a quickshot, for example "Dronie".. it never prompts me to select a max flight distance. It lets me select a quick shot, and start it, but after selecting one, the option to select a max flight distance never appears. Does anyone know how I can have that option appear after selecting one of the quickshots? Currently missing that left menu where you can alter the "ft"... Thanks
dji1.png
2022-7-20
Use props
Forge
lvl.1

United States

Also missing the fps, and resolution menu when I click on camera/video..

2022-7-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Forge. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using and please try to uninstall an reinstall the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.
2022-7-20
Use props
Forge
lvl.1

United States

Resolved, thanks
2022-7-20
Use props
fateofangel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1397238 ft
Poland

what was te resolution?
2022-7-20
Use props
Forge
lvl.1

United States

I was learning from an older version of the app. These menus have now moved to the bottom of the app were it shows your resolution, fps, etc...
2022-7-21
Use props
Forge
lvl.1

United States

So, I am just getting back from flying, and this issue actually isn't fixed. I located how to alter the resolution, and fps which is now moved to the bottom right of the display when on camera/video mode. However, when I select a quick shot, the side menu to select a max flight distance never appears. I have no idea how to set the max flight when choosing a quicksort.. Any ideas how?

The menu where you choose the "ft" on the left side of where you select a quick shot is the menu I am missing (max radius) -
2022-7-21
Use props
Forge
lvl.1

United States

FIXED, you now select the max radius after marking the object you want to focus. It appears below the highlighted object...
2022-7-21
Use props
fateofangel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1397238 ft
Poland

yes
2022-7-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules