How to change language of DJI RC
16701 12 2022-7-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_IcDvGp0hqwTO
lvl.1

United States

Bought a DJI mini 3 pro with DJI RC recently. When I setup the controller, I accidentally put it into Chinese language while I actualy want it to be in English.
Now my controller stucks in Chinese. I have explored all menus I can find and still couldn't locate a screen on which I can change the controller's language.

Anyone knows how to do it?

Best,
Chen
2022-7-20
Use props
djiuser_IcDvGp0hqwTO
lvl.1

United States

found it myself: swipe down from the top of the screen will show the "auto hide" setting bar.
2022-7-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello there. We're glad that you have already managed to isolate the issue that you experienced. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-7-20
Use props
Tropdron
New

Poland

I have a DJI RC controller, is it possible to add a language, in my case Polish? There is such a language on the smartphone application.
2023-6-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Tropdron Posted at 6-28 00:28
I have a DJI RC controller, is it possible to add a language, in my case Polish? There is such a language on the smartphone application.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI RC only supports Chinese, Traditional Chinese, German, English,  Spanish, French, Italian, Nederlands, Portuguese, Korean,  Turkish, Russian, Vietnamese, Japanese, and Thai. To change the Language, Power on the remote controller, slide down the screen, and select "Settings" > "System">"Languages&input">"Languages", then press and hold the target language and drag it up to the top to modify the language. If a supported language is not shown under the language list, please click【Add Language】to add the target language and then hold the target language and drag it to the top. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-7-3
Use props
stephan scholvin
New

South Africa

Please assist I've accidentally changed my language setting to Chinese I presume. How do I change back to german?
Can't make heads or tails!
2023-8-24
Use props
MM_mini3
lvl.3
Flight distance : 61709 ft
Poland

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-3 03:31
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI RC only supports Chinese, Traditional Chinese, German, English,  Spanish, French, Italian, Nederlands, Portuguese, Korean,  Turkish, Russian, Vietnamese, Japanese, and Thai. To change the Language, Power on the remote controller, slide down the screen, and select "Settings" > "System">"Languages&input">"Languages", then press and hold the target language and drag it up to the top to modify the language. If a supported language is not shown under the language list, please click【Add Language】to add the target language and then hold the target language and drag it to the top. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.

DJI - why do you ignore many Polish customers (Polish language, e.g. in RC)?
2023-9-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

MM_mini3 Posted at 9-27 01:45
DJI - why do you ignore many Polish customers (Polish language, e.g. in RC)?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Our apologies if the said language is not available. We will forward this to our relevant team for attention. We appreciate your patience. Have a nice day.
2023-9-28
Use props
Raf-Dom
lvl.1
Flight distance : 490157 ft
Poland

does the DJI RC 2 apparatus have Polish language?
2023-9-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Raf-Dom Posted at 9-28 10:17
does the DJI RC 2 apparatus have Polish language?

Hi there. The RC 2 currently supports Chinese, Traditional Chinese, German, English,  Spanish, French, Italian,  Portuguese, Korean,  Turkish, Russian, Japanese, and Thai. Have a great day.
2023-10-3
Use props
Potato mini
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7275348 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 10-3 03:46
Hi there. The RC 2 currently supports Chinese, Traditional Chinese, German, English,  Spanish, French, Italian,  Portuguese, Korean,  Turkish, Russian, Japanese, and Thai. Have a great day.

notice how they have two Chinese languages   (DJI headquarters is there)
2023-10-3
Use props
Hugo Rodrigues8
lvl.1

Portugal

Hello

I have a mini 3 RC combo and when I change the language to Portuguese, everything is in English, including the drone settings, how do I solve this?
2023-10-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hugo Rodrigues8 Posted at 10-23 05:40
Hello

I have a mini 3 RC combo and when I change the language to Portuguese, everything is in English, including the drone settings, how do I solve this?

Hi, Hugo. Sorry about the late response. To change the system language of DJI RC Pro/DJI RC, please drag the target language to the top of the page then it will be changed to the target language successfully. The operations are as follows:
Settings-System-Language & input—Languages—Press and hold the drag bar at the right end of the target language and drag it up to the top to modify the language.
If you drag it to the top, but the system language is not changed, please wait a while, or use your finger to swipe the screen from top to bottom to speed up the screen refresh, and then it will take effect.
2023-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules