Radar icon howto ?
884 12 2022-7-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FIMO
lvl.1

Sweden

Hi,

I have a smart controller for my Mavic 2, but i cant find any settings in the menu where i can enable this
function with a small icon showing the direction the aircraft i pointing like this image:

https://ibb.co/6DpDCxw

I would like help to find out how i enable this feature

2022-7-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. Thanks for reaching us. May we know if you mean the red arrow shown in the picture below?

2022-7-21
Use props
FIMO
lvl.1

Sweden

DJI Thor Posted at 7-21 23:55
Hi, there. Thanks for reaching us. May we know if you mean the red arrow shown in the picture below?

[view_image]

Yes that is the one i was looking for, but i dont know where to change that in my settings on my smart controller
2022-7-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

FIMO Posted at 7-22 00:23
Yes that is the one i was looking for, but i dont know where to change that in my settings on my smart controller

You can connect the drone and the controller and find it on the camera view.
2022-7-22
Use props
FIMO
lvl.1

Sweden

DJI Thor Posted at 7-22 03:09
You can connect the drone and the controller and find it on the camera view.

Great thanks
2022-7-25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

You are most welcome. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2022-7-26
Use props
FIMO
lvl.1

Sweden

forgot to replay
2022-7-27
Use props
FIMO
lvl.1

Sweden

DJI Thor Posted at 7-26 20:08
You are most welcome. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.

Hi again, sorry to ask again but i cant find the settings where to change the "the camera view."

pls see attached photos..

https://ibb.co/fvpQqdF
https://ibb.co/zHmWj1B
2022-7-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

FIMO Posted at 7-27 02:06
Hi again, sorry to ask again but i cant find the settings where to change the "the camera view."

pls see attached photos..

Just for double checks, may we know if you want to change the settings such as IOS, and shutter?
2022-7-27
Use props
FIMO
lvl.1

Sweden

DJI Thor Posted at 7-27 07:34
Just for double checks, may we know if you want to change the settings such as IOS, and shutter?

hi,
I just wanted to see the GPS icon on my smart controller if that was possible
2022-7-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

FIMO Posted at 7-27 12:52
hi,
I just wanted to see the GPS icon on my smart controller if that was possible

Have you already connected the controller and the drone? Besides, you also need to connect to the internet first.
2022-7-29
Use props
FIMO
lvl.1

Sweden

DJI Thor Posted at 7-29 09:11
Have you already connected the controller and the drone? Besides, you also need to connect to the internet first.

Hi again, im sorry if i i didnt explain 100% my "problem" but i have seen on multi youtube videos that when flying my drone there is a possibillity to have an icon in the middle of the screen of my smart controller to show the direction of the aircraft, but that "gps icon" i dont kbow where to enable that
,as shown in your earlier post here:

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... =269886&pid=2804213
And yes i have done this:
.........controller and the drone? Besides, you also need to connect to the internet first.

2022-7-31
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

FIMO Posted at 7-31 08:26
Hi again, im sorry if i i didnt explain 100% my "problem" but i have seen on multi youtube videos that when flying my drone there is a possibillity to have an icon in the middle of the screen of my smart controller to show the direction of the aircraft, but that "gps icon" i dont kbow where to enable that
,as shown in your earlier post here:

Sorry for the late reply. Could you please provide us with a screenshot of the "youtube videos that when flying my drone there is a possibility to have an icon in the middle of the screen of my smart controller to show the direction of the aircraft"?
2022-8-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules