A7SII not record button
3179 8 2022-7-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tehsnou
lvl.1
Flight distance : 192982 ft
Greece

Hello im using a7Sii on dji rs3 i use multi sony to c usb cable and the record button on rs3 doesnt work. Anybody?
2022-7-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, could you please double confirm that if it is only the record button does not work? Please refer to the setup method below and make sure that the camera has been connected correctly. Please keep us updated if the issue persists.

Multi-Camera Control Cable (Sony Multi)
1. To ensure the gimbal can detect the camera successfully once the camera control cable is connected, power on the gimbal before the camera.
2. The optical zoom can be controlled if the lens used supports Power Zoom. Otherwise, only digital zoom can be controlled. The setup process is as follows: Select Menu, Settings, Zoom Settings, and Digital Zoom.
3. After connecting using a Sony multi-camera control cable, it is necessary to restart the gimbal before swapping to another cable.
4. When using HDMI (such as connecting to a monitor or Ronin Image Transmitter), only the monitor will show images during a playback; the camera screen will not show any images.
2022-7-22
Use props
tehsnou
lvl.1
Greece

DJI Susan Posted at 7-22 22:33
Hi there, could you please double confirm that if it is only the record button does not work? Please refer to the setup method below and make sure that the camera has been connected correctly. Please keep us updated if the issue persists.

Multi-Camera Control Cable (Sony Multi)

Either non working zoom and rec button with multi to C usb connection. Im using latest firmware on both a7SII and RS3. Using RSS/CAMERA link.
Scan - 2022-07-23 14_08_23.jpeg
2022-7-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

tehsnou Posted at 7-23 03:05
Either non working zoom and rec button with multi to C usb connection. Im using latest firmware on both a7SII and RS3. Using RSS/CAMERA link.

I am sorry for the belated reply, I may need to double-check with the engineers for the suggestion, thank you for your patience.
2022-7-27
Use props
tehsnou
lvl.1
Greece

DJI Susan Posted at 7-27 05:51
I am sorry for the belated reply, I may need to double-check with the engineers for the suggestion, thank you for your patience.

Can you please give me a link to them?
Thank you!
2022-7-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

tehsnou Posted at 7-27 06:20
Can you please give me a link to them?
Thank you!

Hi there, could you please double-check if this is the DJI Multi-Camera Control Cable (Sony Multi)? It seems this is the wrong cable.
You may also contact our support via email at support@dji.com. Sorry for the inconvenience.
2022-7-27
Use props
fans096f8c31
New

United States

Hello, having the same issue my RS3 Pro and A7Sii, did you ever get the record button to work? Thanks!
2022-9-22
Use props
tehsnou
lvl.1
Greece

DJI Multi-Camera Control Cable (Sony Multi) is out of stock since 1 and a half year in my region and i cannot find one, so i purchased one from SmallRig, but doesn't work.
2022-9-23
Use props
Harshani
New

Saudi Arabia

Any updates? I having the same issue too with my Sony A7sii and RS3
2022-12-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules