New DJI RC Firmware Released (7/21/2022)
9564 61 2022-7-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pas06
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7008 ft
Italy

CLJ9000 Posted at 8-4 20:57
Where is support for AIR 2S?  Please release support for AIR 2S on the new DJI RC...

I also urge
2022-8-9
Use props
djiuser_h7GuZR3oO0Uk
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Following update my dji fly app will not open on my s21 ultra. I Have uninstall and reinstalled the software from dji, but it still will not open. Ant advice please as I cannot fly!
2022-8-10
Use props
carl453
New

Pakistan

Cloud Consulting Services

Want to consult for your cloud based platforms? Contact 0Scale.io as 0Scale.io is an AWS Premier Consulting Partner with 11 AWS expertise that offers in-depth technical skills to enable organizations to modernize on the cloud, skilled at designing, executing, optimizing, and handling customized cloud solutions on AWS that coerce the innovation our clients require to achieve their business transformation initiatives. 0Scale.io
2022-8-11
Use props
djiuser_1SoyD1RUCxcf
New
Flight distance : 120574 ft
United Kingdom

Hello
Could anyone tell me why I’m not getting the mts distance option when I use the circle,spiral etc,it’s was on my mavic1 and also this mavic 2 but it’s not there now
Thanks
2022-8-15
Use props
Jorge37
lvl.2

Argentina

cuando para el Air 2S?????????????
2022-8-15
Use props
Albino Koch
lvl.2
Flight distance : 557812 ft

Brazil

Olá, existe mesmo uma previsão de que o RC possa ser usado no Mini 2 ?
2022-8-16
Use props
Barronas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4686706 ft
Slovakia

How can i update DJI FLY APP to 1.6.12?
2022-8-18
Use props
sky_makai
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3397539 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ah, glad that was fixed.  I was wondering why the compass wasn't responding.  Thank you.
Looking forward to a bigger update addressing the software related issues...

Good -

• Bright screen, doesn’t dim like on iOS
  • Two control wheels, allowing one for exposure offset
  • Two custom buttons
  • Lighter weight than standard controller, especially when adding iOS device

Bad -

• AirSense is limited to 1000’, so aircraft is basically ON TOP OF YOU when it shows up.
  • Screen not as responsive as with iOS, with some delay in actions.
  • No quick way to quit and re-open the app if it glitches or freezes.
  • New type of joystick, not compatible with older models… and can’t control without the joysticks attached (something I do for finer control)
  • Less battery life than standard RC-1 (2.5hrs vs 6hrs)
  • Screen recording is lower quality than with iOS
  • No external display output.
  • Disconnects from Wifi+Bluetooth upon launch… so maps cannot be updated while flying.
  • Does not reconnect to Wifi upon landing… so flight records are not automatically synced.

Notes about the DJI Fly App:

• DJI Fly still does not allow Custom LUTs, so it’s required to either fly using their LUT (called Color Display Assist), or without any LUT (flat) while in D-Log.
  • The DJI Fly Color Display Assist (LUT) causes gross underexposure of the image, wasting dynamic range.
  • DJI Fly app has changed the histogram to the old (good) way, so Color Display Assist does not affect it (a good thing), BUT it still behaves differently in 5.1K.  This makes it confusing when the histogram changes between different resolutions.
  • The RC version of the DJI Fly app is outdated, and doesn’t have the same features as the iOS app… considerably, the AirSense ‘sensitivity’ options.

Notes about the Mavic 3 and the Fly App:

• When taking long exposures (at night), the display is extremely noisy with a magenta cast.  It is not properly showing what a long exposure might look like.

2022-8-24
Use props
Irish DM
lvl.3
Flight distance : 133110 ft
Canada

sky_makai Posted at 8-24 15:03
Ah, glad that was fixed.  I was wondering why the compass wasn't responding.  Thank you.
Looking forward to a bigger update addressing the software related issues...

Great Report.  I think you could add the Terrible out of control altitude sliders to your Bad list.
2022-8-24
Use props
sky_makai
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3397539 ft
  • >>>
United States

Irish DM Posted at 8-24 16:12
Great Report.  I think you could add the Terrible out of control altitude sliders to your Bad list.

Altitude sliders?
2022-8-26
Use props
Mad_Hatter80
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4882769 ft
United States

CLJ9000 Posted at 8-4 20:57
Where is support for AIR 2S?  Please release support for AIR 2S on the new DJI RC...

I wish they would hurry up. This controller has been out over 3 months and still no Air 2s support.  
2022-8-28
Use props
BillBro63
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Please, When will an update come out for the mini 3s ex controller with the new fly app 1.7 as that’s available for the rc-n1 on apple App Store.
2022-8-31
Use props
PBLRDom
lvl.1
Flight distance : 226808 ft
United States

BillBro63 Posted at 8-31 00:19
Please, When will an update come out for the mini 3s ex controller with the new fly app 1.7 as that’s available for the rc-n1 on apple App Store.

+1 this post
2022-9-3
Use props
Albino Koch
lvl.2
Flight distance : 557812 ft

Brazil

Libere para o Mini 2 também.....
2022-9-8
Use props
gman79
lvl.1
Belgium

Hi,
Is there a link between the update and the loss of the 2.4 channels (1-13)? They are all red?
I can only select the 5.8 ones...
Dji mini SE (europe). App/RC &drone fully updated.

If not, what do you suggest?

2022-9-13
Use props
azzamen
lvl.3
Flight distance : 14616165 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Hi.
What is changes in 450 firmware?
2022-9-16
Use props
Hatem m
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3430463 ft
Saudi Arabia

What's new in the new update in the Dji fly app  

2022-9-16
Use props
vivexx
lvl.2
Russia

azzamen Posted at 9-16 03:31
Hi.
What is changes in 450 firmware?

Fly 1.7.4 installed and looks like now they improve loading time, its about 20 sec now for me

Looks like (just guess, not sure), DJI RC used hibernate now instead of hard shutdown
2022-9-16
Use props
djiuser_7mZI77ZS9FNr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 475125 ft
Argentina

He actualizado a la versión 1.7.4 y la brújula sigue igual de errática y no muestra la posición real del drone en vuelo. Alguien sabe donde está la solución?
2022-9-16
Use props
djiuser_7mZI77ZS9FNr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 475125 ft
Argentina

Hello, good morning, does it happen to anyone that the compass is not accurate and that the situation of the rc with respect to the drone is not correct? I thought it could be a calibration problem but both the imu and the compass and remote control are calibrated and in the latest version. If anyone knows how to fix this problem I would greatly appreciate any help.
Thank you very much!
2022-9-17
Use props
djiuser_K56Husshr5Ov
New
Flight distance : 96532 ft

Cyprus

Hi guys new to drones! I have a mavic mini and need to know whether the new controller with screen is compatible, also tried to fly in low light last night, it wouldn’t take off kept saying compass needs calibration followed the on screen prompts but still didn’t work.
2022-9-17
Use props
Chrispics26471
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Fantastic, just done the prompted update now my mini 3 Pro won't fly. Dji please sort or refund my £1000
2022-9-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules