SD CARD Automatic overwrite?
774 3 2022-7-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pete Mitchel
lvl.1
Flight distance : 427808 ft
United States

Hello everyone. I have a Mavic 2 PRO at work that overwrites the video files when the card is full. I can't find anywhere how to set that up on the DJI FPV. I only see FORMAT and the other day I had to interupt a flight because the card was full and you can't FORMAT while in the air...If it is not already hidden somewhere DJI Please add this feature in the next firmware update.
2022-7-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Pete Mitchel. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model and specifications of the microSD card that you are using please? Kindly please try to backup all the files on your microSD card and try to reformat it to see if the issue persists. In addition you may also try using a different recommended microSD card for us to be able to isolate the issue. Thank you.

2022-7-21
Use props
Pete Mitchel
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Stephen, your answer does not address the issue posted. I do not have an issue with the SD card. I want the goggles and DJI FPV drone to overwrite automatically when full. Thanks.
2022-7-22
Use props
Pete Mitchel
lvl.1
United States

Hello DJI! Is there a reason why the Mavic 2 PRO has the option to overwrite automatically and not the DJI FPV? Anyone else finds this annoying? You have to land in a middle of a flight..maybe in the middle of a one in a lifetime video recording to format your SD card...
2022-8-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules