Activating Mavic Mini 3 pro Care Refresh after 48 hours
3364 12 2022-7-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cosmiceyepro
lvl.1
Czechia

I've bought the Mavic mini 3 pro and DJI Care refresh for 1 year in the same shop (https://www.alza.cz/EN/) on the same day. They have failed to provide me with the valid Care Refresh activation code (basically sent me the invalid code). At this poit drone was already activated. I immediately contacted their support but while they were figuring out what is the problem, I missed the 48 hours activation perioud. Then I followed the instructions on DJI Care Customer Upload Information https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/customerupload:
Screen recorded all the steps there, uploaded the video etc.
But then on the step where I have to type in all the aircraft information and provide the link to that video, there is no option to select Mavic Mini 3 Pro. See the screenshot

Missing Mavic Mini 3 Pro

Missing Mavic Mini 3 Pro

2022-7-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi cosmiceyepro. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. I'm sorry to read about this issue. May I confirm if the dealer was able to resend or sent another activation code? Please be advised that you may also kindly send an email to our corresponding DJI Care team for further assistance about the issue by sending an email to djicare@dji.com
2022-7-21
Use props
cosmiceyepro
lvl.1
Czechia

DJI Diana Posted at 7-21 15:19
Hi cosmiceyepro. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. I'm sorry to read about this issue. May I confirm if the dealer was able to resend or sent another activation code? Please be advised that you may also kindly send an email to our corresponding DJI Care team for further assistance about the issue by sending an email to

After two days they've provided me with the valid Care Refresh code, but it was too late at this point. Now I have to do the manual activation, but I can't becasue of the issue described above. And thank you for your reply, I will contact Care Refresh team to get the furhter instructions.
2022-7-21
Use props
cosmiceyepro
lvl.1
Czechia

This is ridiculous, I contacted the DJI Care Refres support where I described the problem with their service in details and attached the screenshot indicating a problem. But as a response I got the message which shows that their support doesn't care about customer at all. He or she didn't even read my message and replied following (I will hide sensitive information):

Dear ***,

Thank you for contacting DJI Care Customer Support.

We understand that you are trying to purchase DJI Care Refresh service plan for your DJI Mini 3 Pro SN ********. Since the unit has been activated for more than 48 hours you will need to send a video verification showing that the drone is in 100% good condition.

Before shooting the live screen capture, please pay attention to the instructions below:
- Please make sure the aircraft, remote controller, and mobile device are connected.
- Please record the video in an environment where the GPS signal is strong.
- DO NOT edit your video.

Video Verification Process:
1. Please refer the FIVE steps of attached PDF file to finish the video verification process. You may also watch DJI Care Video Verification Tutorial Guidance through link https://service.dji.com/djicare/customerupload if the PDF file cannot be opened.
2. After video recorded, please click the link https://service.dji.com/djicare/customerupload to submitt the Product info/Your Contact info/Youtube link.

Note:
1. Kindly be guided that the video should contain all the following guidelines as attachment required(steps required in video). Also, you can upload it to Google Drive or DropBox and please make sure to set the settings to Public so we can evaluate your video.
2. Please do not reply the original video file to this email directly , as an attachment larger than 10M may not be received successfully via system. You may send the video verification link directly to this email so that we can provide you with immediate feedback.
3. You‘ll receive notification email within 48 business hours after video submitted through official website(https://service.dji.com/djicare/customerupload) successfully.

We appreciate for your kind support and understanding.
Should you have any further questions, please feel free to get back in touch with us. Have a good day.
Thank you for choosing DJI.
Best regards,
DJI Customer Support
2022-7-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

cosmiceyepro Posted at 7-22 01:09
This is ridiculous, I contacted the DJI Care Refres support where I described the problem with their service in details and attached the screenshot indicating a problem. But as a response I got the message which shows that their support doesn't care about customer at all. He or she didn't even read my message and replied following (I will hide sensitive information):

Dear ***,

Hi, there. We are greatly sorry to hear about that. We have forwarded your concerns to our team and will make further checks. If there is any feedback, we will keep you updated. Sorry again for this issue.
2022-7-22
Use props
cosmiceyepro
lvl.1
Czechia

Issue resolved, thank you.
2022-7-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

cosmiceyepro Posted at 7-22 03:45

Glad to know that. We are sorry again for any inconvenience caused. Your feedback means a lot to us. We have forwarded it to our team and will learn lessons from it to keep improving.
2022-7-22
Use props
djiuser_66KGFy4pzTG0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 41522 ft
Mexico

cosmiceyepro Posted at 7-22 03:45

How were you able to resolve your issue? I forgot to buy the care refresh but I also ran into the problem that the Mini 3 Pro doesn't appear in the options to send the video recording.
2022-8-30
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_66KGFy4pzTG0 Posted at 8-30 19:29
How were you able to resolve your issue? I forgot to buy the care refresh but I also ran into the problem that the Mini 3 Pro doesn't appear in the options to send the video recording.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. You may send an email to our email supports through this email address: support@dji.com.
2022-8-30
Use props
fansfadd2c5e
New

Malta

What the hell is happening here?? This is end of Januray 2023 and this is still an issue! You can totally officially buy DJI Care even months after the purchase and activate it as long as the drone is in perfect condition (to be proven by the recorded video). But the page to upload is STILL absolutely outdated, not including Mini 3 Pro.
I need this now, I'm abroad, wanting to shoot in dangerous conditions and I'm unable to complete it. I've spent 2hrs on this so far. Is DJI still an opreational company.
2023-1-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fansfadd2c5e Posted at 1-28 14:07
What the hell is happening here?? This is end of Januray 2023 and this is still an issue! You can totally officially buy DJI Care even months after the purchase and activate it as long as the drone is in perfect condition (to be proven by the recorded video). But the page to upload is STILL absolutely outdated, not including Mini 3 Pro.
I need this now, I'm abroad, wanting to shoot in dangerous conditions and I'm unable to complete it. I've spent 2hrs on this so far. Is DJI still an opreational company.

Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience. Could you please provide us with a screenshot to check the upload page issue? And we also notice that our team has replied to your email regarding this issue. Please have a look.
2023-1-28
Use props
djiuser_p6GyAsYwm6Wi
New
United Kingdom

Hi I recently bought a drone yesterday from currys and I also bought 5 year repair and damaged but I just found out that I can register my mini pro 3 drone for free for 2 years either 48 hours of buying the drone but I don't no where it is any ideas
2023-8-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_p6GyAsYwm6Wi Posted at 8-5 22:51
Hi I recently bought a drone yesterday from currys and I also bought 5 year repair and damaged but I just found out that I can register my mini pro 3 drone for free for 2 years either 48 hours of buying the drone but I don't no where it is any ideas

Hi there, if you would be interested in DJI Care Refresh after 48 hours limitation expired and the drone is performing well, you can send us a verification video to get permission for purchasing the DJI Care Refresh.
Please take a look at https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/customerupload for further info. If eligible, you could purchase and join the DJI Care Refresh Plan afterward. Thank you for your support. If you have any further question, please feel free to contact us.
2023-8-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules