Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mini Pro 3 Firmware Error
1494 5 2022-7-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kes
lvl.1
United States

I've just received my MP3 but it's not allowing me to do the firmware update. My current aircraft firmware version is V01.00.0002.
I first tried to update the drone with the new DJI RC. When I tap Update Firmware: I get a message that reads "Server Error. Wait a moment and try again (Code:-8)".  After several attempts, I decided to try the DJI Assistant 2. It connects to the drone but there are no firmware files listed. It only says "No Firmware List".

The Drone flys and takes pictures and video but lacks all the features of the new firmware.  I called support and they had me calibrate the controls on the RC then told me I needed to send it in for repair. Surely that can't be right, this should be a fairly easy fix I would think.

Below are two pictures of my screens and errors.  Anyone else having this problem? Thoughts?

Thanks

DJI Assist

DJI Assist

RC Error

RC Error

2022-7-21
Use props
Kes
lvl.1
United States

Update in case others have the same issue. It seems that WiFi is the issue.  The RC and M3P didn't like my WiFi for some reason so here's the work-around I used.  I connected my desktop to the mobile hotspot on my phone and used the DJI Assistant 2 to connect to the M3P and then the RC.  I was able to see the updated firmware options and install them easily.  I hope this can help someone else.
Kes
2022-7-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. We are greatly sorry to hear about that. May we know which way you contact us? Please provide us with a related ticket number or email address via PM for our further checks. Please rest assured we will try our best to help you out. Sorry again for any inconvenience caused.
2022-7-22
Use props
AZ Rob
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5892 ft
  • >>>
United States

I had the same exact problem so I downloaded the dji assistant 2 to my home computer and was able to do all updates to rc and drone. The rc wouldnt recognize my wifi for downloads but my home computer with same wifi did.
2022-7-22
Use props
Kes
lvl.1
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 7-22 04:23
Hi, there. We are greatly sorry to hear about that. May we know which way you contact us? Please provide us with a related ticket number or email address via PM for our further checks. Please rest assured we will try our best to help you out. Sorry again for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks for writing DJI Thor. I used the phone number provided on the DJI Mini 3 Pro Support page. I didn't receive any DM's or ticket numbers; I just spoke with a young woman who seemed to be clearly reading from a script and didn't know how to handle my issue. She only said that she couldn't help and to send it in for repair.  
Kes
2022-7-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Kes Posted at 7-22 13:54
Thanks for writing DJI Thor. I used the phone number provided on the DJI Mini 3 Pro Support page. I didn't receive any DM's or ticket numbers; I just spoke with a young woman who seemed to be clearly reading from a script and didn't know how to handle my issue. She only said that she couldn't help and to send it in for repair.  
Kes

We are greatly sorry for the confusion caused. You may provide us with your phone number via PM. We will forward your feedback to our team and we will make further checks. Sorry again for any inconvenience caused. We will keep improving and provide better service for all of you. If you have any doubts during using, please feel free to tell us. We will try our best to help you out.
2022-7-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules