Cannot connect to new drone
527 8 2022-7-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
goddis
lvl.1

Norway

Broke my Mavic Mini camera gumball and wanted to try out a spare drone i bought on Ebay.
Cannot get the new drone to connect to the controller. Not even by pairing.

Have tried to update fw on both controller and drone by using Assistant 2 with no luck.

Any ideas to what i can try next?

The old drone works fine to connect..
2022-7-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there goddis. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know if you are receiving any error message or error codes on the DJI Fly application for us to be able to isolate the issue? Thank you.
2022-7-21
Use props
goddis
lvl.1

Norway

Hi.
No error appear on the DJI Fly app. Here is the screenshots attached.
2022-7-21
Use props
goddis
lvl.1

Norway

Is there any debug log i can get from the dji fly app?
2022-7-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

goddis Posted at 7-21 21:45
Is there any debug log i can get from the dji fly app?

Sorry for the late reply. May we know if you can successfully refresh the firmware? If yes, please provide us with a video related to the pairing process. Thank you.
2022-7-23
Use props
goddis
lvl.1

Norway

Connected the controller to the Iphone and started the app. Followed the procedure for connecting - https://youtube.com/shorts/w7yzayTpiNk?feature=share
2022-7-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

goddis Posted at 7-23 06:31
Connected the controller to the Iphone and started the app. Followed the procedure for connecting - https://youtube.com/shorts/w7yzayTpiNk?feature=share

Thank you for your response. Can you please try to manually link the aircraft to the RC and check if the issue persists? Please refer to the tutorial link below. Please keep us posted.

2022-7-24
Use props
goddis
lvl.1

Norway

Same result
2022-7-25
Use props
goddis
lvl.1

Norway

An update here - tried the board from the old drone on the new one, and then it connected ok. So it looks like it's a faulty board thats causing it.
2022-8-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules