Suddenly, no one has any range issues anymore?
4002 50 2022-7-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 39244380 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

I solved my range problems by fitting my Mavic 3 in a small backpack and using him again instead of Mini 3 - and wau No range issues anymore ;)
2022-7-22
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

alex_markov Posted at 7-22 22:47
I solved my range problems by fitting my Mavic 3 in a small backpack and using him again instead of Mini 3 - and wau No range issues anymore ;)  
https://youtu.be/ylBEu26L5is

You are just around the corner from my fav ski place and there is a hotel in Borovets called, Rila, i used to ski in Borovets quite often, some reasonable skiing there, love the mountain ranges, thanks for sharing
2022-7-22
Use props
Volsi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116089 ft
Japan

I like this solution
2022-7-22
Use props
juan55
lvl.3
Flight distance : 577096 ft
  • >>>
Spain

According to DJI specs .... the Mini 3 Pro has

Max distance Of flight
18 km (with Intelligent Flight Battery and measured flying at 43.2 km/h with no wind)
25 km (with Intelligent Flight Battery Plus[7] and measured flying at 43.2 km/h with no wind)

So ... they are not satisfying the specifications guys. Period.
Don't tell me that I have to fullfill the 24 Km flying around
2022-7-23
Use props
Flormo2002
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12242710 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wow!!! Stunning
2022-7-23
Use props
Flormo2002
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12242710 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_Fjm5pOHeyXKJ Posted at 7-21 11:22
Is there someone how has got it replaced and seen any improvement?

I'll let you know after mine is "fixed"
2022-7-23
Use props
djiuser_kNazOdppuv0W
New

Latvia

I have the same issue, flashed the last update and suddenly my range limited to about 1km. I have 700mw unlocked and my friend easily do 7-9km with the same settings...
What is more there is no even picture quality degradation, its crystal clean but then it just drop and black screen...
Wtf? Wondering if I can downgrade?

I heard that it is related to the situation in Ukraine, that a lot of DJI drones and custom FPV racing drones are heavily used in Ukraine and DJI just limited the range
2022-7-24
Use props
djiuser_wE4n0qYxwL8j
lvl.3
United States

In my opinion the Mini 3 Pro have a hardware issue and DJI is already replacing the Core Board Module when you send the aircraft back for repair. This happened to me yesterday, had this issue since day one out of the box. My unit wasn't passing the 250/300 meters range and RTH automatically, also stuck on the CE transmission mode. Today i got a response from DJI support that they are replacing the  core board module part of the warranty after they tested and identified an issue. I can't wait to receive my unit back and test it out.
2022-7-28
Use props
DreamWorks
lvl.2

Germany

juan55 Posted at 7-23 05:42
According to DJI specs .... the Mini 3 Pro has

Max distance Of flight

That is not flight transmission range, that is only battery distance, i.e. how far it can fly on each battery, the clue is in the writing.

As per the specification at the bottom, always look for FCC and CE when looking for the specified range, it's #6 in the notes on the Specs page.

You're in Spain, so in CE, so your MAX that you will never see is 8km as it's not real world, its just DJI's max, I have pasted the actual wording and specs that you should be looking at...

6. Data is tested under FCC standards in unobstructed environments of typical interference. Only to serve as a reference and provides no guarantee as to the actual flight distance.
Max one-way communication distance of DJI Mini 3 Pro in countries/regions of different standards:
FCC: United States, Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Chile, Colombia, Puerto Rico, and other regions. Max transmission range: 12 km
SRRC: Mainland China. Max transmission range: 8 km
CE: UK, Russia, France, Germany, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, Macau, New Zealand, UAE, and other regions. Max transmission range: 8 km
MIC: Japan. Max transmission distance: 8 km
2022-7-28
Use props
juan55
lvl.3
Flight distance : 577096 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Strong Interference (urban landscape): Approx. 1.5-3 km
Medium Interference (suburban landscape): Approx. 3-7 km
Low Interference (suburb/seaside): Approx. 7-12 km

FCC is 3 dB more power ….. I wish to have even middle of that range ….but I am afraid is not .

My Mini 3 is in the way to Netherlands for servicing …. I should test it when I received back
2022-8-3
Use props
DreamWorks
lvl.2

Germany

juan55 Posted at 8-3 02:58